How To Make Money Solving Breakups Issues

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you're an entrepreneur looking to start a business but don't have any business or marketing experience, you're in luck! You can start this way:

Step 1: Find a problem—identify what it is that people want or need and why it's hard for them to get it. For example, people are always getting dumped and don't know how to handle it.

Step 2: Solve the problem—try to solve the problem for people and give them what they need. Create a website that gives advice on how to handle breakups.

Step 3: Build your product—create whatever your solution is (in this case, a website). Make sure your solution is easy to use at first and then add more features later as people want them, based on reviews.

Step 4: Launch! Start using your product so other people know about it. Give away free samples of whatever you're trying to sell and explain why they should buy. Put up ads on Amazon, Google, etc. Make content that helps people understand how awesome your product is and how it will help them solve their breakups problem. You may not be a business major or have any previous experience in marketing, but if you can solve several people pressing problems in no time, then your business will thrive and you will make money.

D

Deleted member 13140

this is nice, But I think people would prefer to be relationship coaches than building a product to solve break ups, I mean how would the product work, it wouldn't be an AI because At this point i don't think much ai can be used in certain things, And even if it's an ai, there are certain break up issues that people won't want to be solved by an app, I think when it comes to humans it should be humans that would deal with the issue.
but I know one thing for sure, In the near future what you just suggested could be a thing, I mean who would believe there are robots actually serving food in a restaurant, so nothing is impossible, technology will keep on advancing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Large majority of the people fail because they don't understand the basic of establishing a business or launching a product in the marketplace.

It is always a sad thing to see that some people are establishing business or a product in a place where they are not the lead. The basis of business is all about finding a need and fill it.

Business solves problem and this is what the large majority of the people doing this makes some people to establish their business at the place where there are less prospect. They often complain of lack of sales.

I read a story about one guy in My City who is making a lot of money distributing rice among the restaurants and eateries. He discovered that most of these eateries are buying rice at exorbitant price.

He went out to do some researchers and discover a place where he can get bag of rice at cheaper price. He raised some capitals from friends and families.

He approved the eateries and let them know that he can supply them good rice at a cheaper price compared to the one they buy. Some of them except the proposal and he is making a lot of money distributing rice to different eatery outlets.

He sees a need for a cheaper price by the eight eateries and infinity by supplying it for them.