Earn Money To Captcha Solving With Grab Bucks

Juen15

IMG_20210117_111336.jpg

WHAT ARE GRAB BUCKS ?

Grab bucks is a rewards application for completing captcha. This app is very good with a rating of 4.6 in the playstore with downloads over 100K.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH GRAB BUCKS ?

To make money with Grab Bucks, users must do this:
  • Winning the captcha solving game, the more who join, the more points you can get if you win the game. There are three games of the same kind at different times. You can also do 1vs1 match, the winner will get 40 points.
  • Complete the offer from OfferToro
  • Following a give away, the more entries the more likely it is to win
  • Invite friends, get 20% of referral wins or completed offers.

*each game requires 1 ticket. Tickets can be obtained by watching advertisements.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?

Minimum withdrawal is 20K points worth $ 2 with payment via paypal.

HOW TO START ?
  • Download the application here and add my code"4Q9YDF" to get free 1000 points
  • Collect points by games or offers
  • Withdraw

Sprite1950

I clicked on your link but it said that this app is incompatible with all my devices so I'm guessing it is not worldwide. You are from Indonesia and I am from the UK which is a shame as I would have liked to try it.

Juen15

I clicked on your link but it said that this app is incompatible with all my devices so I'm guessing it is not worldwide. You are from Indonesia and I am from the UK which is a shame as I would have liked to try it.
I saw several countries using this application. There may be an error from the link I gave in this thread. You can try it by doing a direct search on google playstore. Use this word Grab bucks. If you still can't find it, it might be true that this application doesn't support your country. Or I will make this application a file and upload it to googlw drive. You can download and install the application on your cellphone. This might work, because I often search for application files that I can't find on Google Play.

Kennysplash

Verified member
View attachment 43767

WHAT ARE GRAB BUCKS ?

Grab bucks is a rewards application for completing captcha. This app is very good with a rating of 4.6 in the playstore with downloads over 100K.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH GRAB BUCKS ?

To make money with Grab Bucks, users must do this:
  • Winning the captcha solving game, the more who join, the more points you can get if you win the game. There are three games of the same kind at different times. You can also do 1vs1 match, the winner will get 40 points.
  • Complete the offer from OfferToro
  • Following a give away, the more entries the more likely it is to win
  • Invite friends, get 20% of referral wins or completed offers.

*each game requires 1 ticket. Tickets can be obtained by watching advertisements.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?

Minimum withdrawal is 20K points worth $ 2 with payment via paypal.

HOW TO START ?
  • Download the application here and add my code"4Q9YDF" to get free 1000 points
  • Collect points by games or offers
  • Withdraw
I had long given up on his CAPTCHA solving. It's a complete waste of time because it offers no rewards compared to the kind of work you put in. I have some questions first and if I see that the app is worth it then I can try it out. How much can you make in a month on the site? Is it the same with other captcha solving sites that will give you $1 for 1000 captchas? If so, then it is another time and energy wasting site, the rewards are nothing to write home about. And of you consider the rate of data you use on the sites you will see that there is nothing in it. I will rather try other paid to post sites than solving captchas.

Juen15

I had long given up on his CAPTCHA solving. It's a complete waste of time because it offers no rewards compared to the kind of work you put in. I have some questions first and if I see that the app is worth it then I can try it out. How much can you make in a month on the site? Is it the same with other captcha solving sites that will give you $1 for 1000 captchas? If so, then it is another time and energy wasting site, the rewards are nothing to write home about. And of you consider the rate of data you use on the sites you will see that there is nothing in it. I will rather try other paid to post sites than solving captchas.
Judging from how to earn points on the Grab Bucks application, this application gives points for every victory in the captcha competition. So points are not obtained from how many captchas you have solved. Some sites or applications cannot provide a definite income every month. The results obtained there are according to activeness, wins or the number of referrals that are owned. Apart from captcha, grab bucks also provides other offers to get more points or by participating in a give away. In the give away you can get cash directly. Of course it's just luck.