HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY SOLVING PROBLEM

Ebukaemmanuel

The answer is twofold.

To maximize the success of an idea you need to approach it from two angles.

The first angle is to know the important things about ideas. That is what an Idea is and what it is not. And the second thing is to know how to make an idea breakthrough in the business world

Josemendez

Verified member
permit me to add this to your post.
There are many problems that people face today in life ,such as psychological problems , emotional problems , and financial problems.
There are also people who specializes in offering ideas and suggestions to these types of problems.

Thus , for one to make money through this means , he needs to go for training in a particular field such as psychology , so that upon completion of the programme , the person can offer psychological solutions to people and make money from it.

Al he or she needs to do is to set up both an online and offline shop where he will market his services

D

Deleted member 27180

Yes, I agree. Other examples includes;
Ageing problem; Most people want to look younger than their age, especially women. What if you find a solution to this problem. Imagine how much money you would make!
Obesity; There is a prevalence of obesity around the world especially in the US. Most people now crave to cut down on excessive weight, hence the need for a credible weight loss product or workout plan.

Sanmight

It is said that for every bright idea springing up in your mind, there are at least 100 other people who are having that same idea! So, I think where the key rather is, is in the taking good actions and daring to bring the idea come to life. Don't stop at conception stage but act. Do researches and learn from the best. Only then can the sky be your limit in making your dreams come true.