Earn Money Earn money by solving captcha!

MOSIUR

Captcha solving also creates money!
There are many methods to earn money online. One method is very new one, which is named as captcha solving. There are some sites that are paying for solving captcha. They are paying a little amount of money yet; people are working in those sites as well as earning extra money.

If anyone would like to register in those websites, he has to seek the sites by writing 'earn money by solving captcha', he will get a lot of websites where he can register and earn money.

Before registering into the sites, he has to check whether his country is supported or not. He has also to check the terms and conditions of the sites carefully. The privacy policy should also be read to be confirmed everything.
What are your opinions about these sites?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Solving captcha has proven itself to be a way of making money online but personally I don't like the act of solving captcha for money. This is because the money paid through this activites is most too small compare to the energy and time wasted solving these captcha every day.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, although most people do work on these kind of site but I for one see it as a waste of time and energy. The pay is way too low when compared to the time and effort you have to offer and even the health risk involved because you need to solve a whole lots of them before you could even earn some cents and this involves your eyes being always on the screen.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have come across many captcha solving sites that claim to pay, but I have never worked in them. Those sites only pay peanuts and you don't learn anything from them. I prefer focusing in my writing where I earn while learning alot. Moreover, those captcha solving sites will make solve so many of them to earn a single dollar.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have tried this before in the past but I think it's going to be very difficult before you are able to make something with this way. There is a particular website that will only requested to solve about 1,000 captcha every day to make $1 and it's going to be stressful and it will drain a lot of your energy that is why I avoid it .

AfriPeeps Official

The problem I always have with most of these captcha websites is that they consume too much data and battery power whereas their pay is very low when compared to the resources they consumes. That is why I am not much into such websites, I prefer spending my time on forums like Trendri.

Good luck

Verified member
Solving captcha really require a lot of intelligent quotient.one needs to be skillful to be able to do such task which a lot of people do not want to get involved in.People prefer to write than doing reasoning analysis which is more task ful and can take a lot of time.I t is a good innovation that people are working on now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to make money by solving CAPTCHA, then you are wasting your time because it will really not work. I have come across a lot of platforms that ask people to solve CAPTCHA and make money online but you didn't really work. One of them banned my account because I was not fast enough.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are going to waste your time if you try to engage in captcha surfing to make money online. Majority of them are scammers. You are going to work on the website for a long period of time. once you're able to acquire enough fund in your account and ask for withdrawal, you are going to receive banned from the admin and you lose all the money.