How to make customers return for more purchases

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A business strives better when it can maintain customers and make them return for more purchases. You need to create the enabling environment for your business to strive. You can use the following tips:

• Have varieties of product offerings to keep customer’s experience quite fresh and new
  • Communicate helpful insights about your products or services on social media, so they have your business in mind
  • Always have customer’s survey to enable you find out what your customer’s likes or dislikes to either adopt or eliminate their dislikes
  • Always have a loyalty program or programs in place to have your customers repeat its purchases

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to satisfy a customer because it is always on a case to case basis. But generally if you have an amiable attendant or maybe you as the owner would be giving special treatment to your customers then there would be a reason for them to come back. When I buy fish in the market the attendant would hastily attend to me as if I am very important. That gives me a nice feeling that I always buy fish in their booth instead of the other fish vendors there. I also get small discounts from time to time which is also an expression of appreciation. A customer is always wanting in attention so never ignore a customer that comes in your store.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to satisfy a customer because it is always on a case to case basis. But generally if you have an amiable attendant or maybe you as the owner would be giving special treatment to your customers then there would be a reason for them to come back. When I buy fish in the market the attendant would hastily attend to me as if I am very important. That gives me a nice feeling that I always buy fish in their booth instead of the other fish vendors there. I also get small discounts from time to time which is also an expression of appreciation. A customer is always wanting in attention so never ignore a customer that comes in your store.
I can so relate with the experience. I feel really good buying from a vendor that treat me with great care and comfort. This is one natural wsy of buying a customer over. Customers as I always write should be treated as Kings and queens to keep them and make them always stop by your shop to buy things. So if one needs to hire an assistant or a shop attendant. It should be one that is warm and very friendly towards customers