How To Legally Create A PayPal Account In A Country Where It is Not Supported?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many sorts of online payment processors that are used to transfer payments. Many people use different kinds of payment processors to pay people and receive payments and PayPal is one of those payment processors that is used by millions of people around the world and it is the most commonly way of paying people and getting paid by many online money making websites. One of the biggest issues with PayPal is that it is not supported by many countries. Since it does not work in so many countries, many people attempt to create PayPal accounts in those countries illegally by using various methods that usually fail. Some people try to create a PayPal account using a VPN and some people even try to add a fake address.

However, all of these methods of creating a PayPal account are not only illegal but they never work at all. This is because PayPal's verification method is quite strict and they would block the account of such individuals outright who try to create such accounts. I do not think that it is possible to create a PayPal account in countries where it is not supported. The only way to receive PayPal payments in such countries is to ask your friend, who lives in a country where PayPal is supported, to receive PayPal payments for you and send it to your country.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think I have seen some people who claim that they will be able to make use of PayPal account of another country even when their country has been limited or banned from making use of PayPal generally.

On a personal note, I do not subscribe to this idea because it is not one that is worth it at all and you would only end up regretting your action especially when you realise that your account has been limited and your funds will be held for life without you being able to prove that you are a citizen of the country that you are trying to impersonate.

As a matter of fact, I already have cryptocurrencies by my side as a better alternative than paypal and any other available platforms so I do not think I will ever take that risk of using PayPal account of another country when it is clear that very soon they can even burn you or a limit your account and then tell you to provide a means of identification for which they will use to verify if it is really you.

Using crypto currencies for transactions is actually the best alternative to PayPal which is overly too strict.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is illegel to create this account. you would lose your funds when PayPal ask you to verify your phone number and you will not be able to do so since you have a wrong phone number, it will be impossible to verify it.which will make them to suspend your account and freeze your fund.
As you rightly stated the the best way to have a verified PayPal account is to know someone from a PayPal verified country and ask them to open and verify a PayPal account for you.So that If any problem arises next time. You will be able be able to defend yourself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
PayPal account can be created by anyone even in location which PayPal account is not accepted , but it is not only about the creation of PayPal account but how we can benefit from the PayPal account we are created by withdrawing directly to our local bank account . That is the problem I am facing currently and other people in location in which paypal is restricted.

There is no limitation of who can create a PayPal account but making full uses of your PayPal is the problem most people are facing especially here in which PayPal is restricted .