How to learn about ways to earn money online legally

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
We are hearing everyday that people are earning money from online jobs, and sometimes we do think that it is not real because when they tell us, it sounds too good to be true, well it is real though. Like they say; “knowledge is power”, information is also power. Some info will make you millions if you have them, I once heard it from a friend of mine telling me that his older brother once used a sum of ten million naira to receive a piece of information, and within few days, he made a profit worth three times the original amount he used to attain it. My point is, you just have to be in the right places to know how to go about it in order to make your own income as well, some tasks are very too easy to be done and yet you are still going to make more money than the work you did, that is how far an online job can go. There are ways to know about this, you can make researches on search engines like google to find out what to do to make money online and you can also attend some conferences that will teach you about what you need to know about it.

allison001

Verified member
Most times if you search on Google on how to make money online , they will show you different earning opportunities but at the end you may not even have interest to make money in those ways because most are complicated. That is what happened to me. I believe the best thing you have to do is just to get yourself involved in forums and other trusted online communities in which discussion about making money online is going on As @btaliat has said.

That is how I came to understand about different ways of making money online like bizdustry, trendri and even beermoneyforum...

I have also search on YouTube about different ways of making money online , The worst part about YouTube videos is that you will not likely get tangible information that will help you make money , most of the information and videos there are just a way of promoting affiliate links.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Searching on Google may not even present you the best answer on how money could be made on the internet , though you will have a lot of result but that will be far from reality except for people that are willing to learn a skill. As such you can check it out on Google for them to recommend the best and the most paying skills for you to learn if you are interested to do so.

The best way you can learn about the reality of how money could be made on the internet is to get in touch with people that are dealing with this already.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Instead of learning how to make money online, why don't you focus on building Hugh paying skills. If you do not k ow what are high paying skills, you can search on Google. Once you make a list of hugh paying skills, choose the ones that you are interested in and then join any learning platforms to build skills. If you want to learn free, you can use YouTube. In order to make consistent income you also need to learn multiple skills so that you always get jobs