Why do some people making money illegally?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online is no longer a mirage. In fact, the number of people and media by which money can be made online these days keep increasing geometrically. However, these money can be made illegally or legally.

It is not a gainsaying that most people prefer making money online illegally. There are many reasons why the trend for making money online illegally keep on surging. Among those reasons include.

Most people that aim at making money online do not making it in hard way but I'm a quick manner. To be honest with you, making money online is like a rocket science that's not built in a day. But people don't really like to go through the stress that making money illegally always bring.

Misinformation most time have made some people to find themselves in the act of making money illegally. Most people are lured into it by their friends and peers. Most people don't know what a website is all about until they are entangled in it. That's why we need to ask for more detail about a website anytime we are introduced to a new website.

Lack of discipline as a result of societal pressure can let some people make money in a wrong way. It takes a strong heart to withstand the trauma that do follow the fact that someone doesn't have enough money. This is what sole people cannot withstand which makes them to be making money illegally.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is no denying the fact that they are thousands and millions of people today that are making money from the internet illegally . Some of these people have reasons why they engage in such fraudulent and scamming activity , others do not even have reasons at all , rather they take it as a hobby which they are probably addicted to and cannot quit . There is a friend of mine that engage in the act of any money online illegally and when I asked him why he does this stupid and inhumane behaviour and activity he told me something which was kind of right in a worldly view but in all ramifications it is wrong .

He told me that he have been scammed online several times and in fact we have lost more than 1 million naira investing on the platform he hoped would pay him but later he was disappointed by the website when it turns out to be a scam . And so for him to recover his lost money he have to scam others . This mindset is unthinkable and would not have any positive effects but rather will lead to more devastating and disappointing effect like getting caught by the state authorities and going to jail .

Last edited:

Ajebo25

Verified member
For me the internet is what you want it to be, that is what you want to use it some people see the internet as a chance to fraud it's users simply because they can't devote their time to working online so they take pride in getting rid of other people hard earned money which is very wrong I suggest people should be thought the way of using the internet in a good way in other not to fall into this scams some can just come to your WhatsApp and message you introducing you to a business which doesn't exist and sone post fake payment proofs on Facebook just to pull people's attention the scan them and flee.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making of money legally as I understand is just the act of you making money in a way that does not violate the rule of the government or in a simpler, the internet that you do not scam other people to get this money.

There are different ways this can be done such as learning a profitable skill or engaging in anything online that generates you money legitimately such as paid to post , paid to click, trading and others. These are the best way of earning legitimately and here the government or any other criminal authority in your country won't be after you . But a situation in which you engage in things for the main purpose of scamming others you may be at risk of being arrested .

People who are really interested to make money without having to spend their time to learn and understand every aspect of earning online are those that are likely to scam others of their money .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know the reason why some people will decide to make money in illegal ways, I believe some of them are just interested to do so because they just consider it to be one of the most easiest way of making money on the internet which to me I do not see it that way.

To make money on the internet it will require some dedication and people believe that if they resort to scamming people that it would be even easier for them to make money this way , which to me I do not always see it that way. It is still difficult.

Nowadays people who are interested to make money illegally are only making money using the fact that new people are coming into the online space on daily basis and they use that opportunity to blindfold these set of people because they do not have experience , but people with experience in the online space will hardly fail for any of such tricks.

The point is that even if you choose to make money legitimately it will still require some dedication and even if you still have to make money illegally , it will still require some dedication. That's just the facts.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why did Putin attack Ukraine? Some people are born to do illegal things, some people are truly evil, they do all sorts of evil things. However, not ll people who try to making money illegally can be termed evil because some are very greedy, so they use illegal methods. Some people want to take a short cut road to success, therefore, they use illegal methods to make money. Sometime some of the things you are doing might be termed illegal in your country, however, that may not be illegal in other countries. For example, in China it is illegal to use cryptocurrency, but in the US it is not illegal. In some countries farming cannabis is completely legal, whereas in some countries it s completely illegal. Therefore, the case of legal and illegal can be compared to a lot of things. IN some countries sports betting is completely legal way to make money, however, in my part of the world. sports betting is completely illegal and you could be jailed if you are doing sports betting. Liquor is a big business in many countries, however, in most of the Islamic countries it is completely illegal. Yo will have to follow your country's law to make money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that the number of online businesses people can venture into on the internet today is increasing on daily basis and anyone can key into these opportunities and make a lot of money for him or herself without involving in any illegal business deal.

The truth is that a lot of people have ignored many opportunities on the internet such as cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and the whole lot of them to venture into illegal ways of making money.

There are many things that causes this and one of it is peer group influence. If you are in the company of people that usually involve in illegal way of making money, there is a high possibility that you would actually follow suit because of their influence.

Another major thing that causes people to venture into illegal ways of making money is greed. When you are greedy, you would actually try to make money in an illegal way. A lot of people do not actually want to work their way into success but they want to scam their way into success.

Laziness is another major thing that makes people to not look for legal ways of making money especially on the internet but the prefer to scam people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They believe in short cut, they just don't want to work hard and follow the right steps in making the money. Their are users who derives enough happiness from scamming their fellow, that's pathetic. I've always stayed off from trying illegal means of earning. Since I wouldn't love such to happen to me, same too I wouldn't like to cheat another user. And ever since I've said to myself to remain legit no matter the circumstances, I've been learning positive ways of making money online. And I'm acquiring some skills too via web design and crypto trading most especially. Their are many options that is available to explore around crypto and make consistent income. Crypto wouldn't go off from us, it will stay for long, and provided it stays, those who is studying like just the way they studying their various books will always gain from it. The best thing to do to earn from crypto is to devote time first learning it, than trading it. Lots of newbies are making mistakes of trading it first time instead of learning how the tricks works. Web design is an option, with the help of softwares we can easily create and manage a blog, business and a forum website too.

Richee84

People engaged in illegal activities due to so many reasons, the reason to survive, make huge profit without paying tax to government and so many more reason like that. Some of this illegal activities are born out of passion while others are due to influence of peer group or due to the in ability of government to meet the needs of the people. Illegal activities is on the increase in most developing countries due the bad system of government in that country, when government fail in it responsibility the people are left with no choice than to survive by all means and most of those means that are available for them is going into illegal business. They feel that the best way to get answers to their immediate need is to get themselves involve in any business that they deem it fit either legal or illegal. Illegal business is not what that should be encourage by people just because government fail to provide conducive atmosphere for people to survive in a legal, though government need a lots of work to do on that aspect in order to control and reduce to the barest minimum the work of the illegal activities in the.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is not good to to make illegal money online. The money someone make online illegally do not last longer due to low of nature. Another thing is that what you don't work for do not stay with you for a long time.

I was walking down the street and I saw a shop open by one of the internet fraudster in my area. The shop is almost empty has the owner is not making sales. He established the business with the money gotten from internet fraud.

There are so many reason why people go to internet fraud. Some people are doing it due to the peer pressure. The majority of the people around them are making money through the internet fraud so they have no other choice than to engage in it.
Some people are engaging in internet fraud in order to make a lot of money within short time to impress their wives or girlfriend. This is very common in My City as young guys usually go extra mile to make money only to spend on the girlfriends which do not love them.

Frustration from making money fast online as push some people into engaging in fraudulent activities to make money online.