Earn Money How to earn money legally online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In Nigeria today, most average Nigerian youths think the only way to make Money online is to do it illegally. Well I really can’t place the blame on them because the government has really extort and embezzled so much money from the citizen and make the country a living hell for its citizens. As for the ways left to make money legally online are affiliate marketing, Dropshipping, surveys, doing some tasks online and get paid for it. Although most of these making money opportunities do not really make enough money as they make illegally but still yet we still cannot say illegal ways to make money is the way. If you are really a good person then you should at least give the legal ways some chances before you think otherwise.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to make money online, even if anyone resides in a country like Nigeria. I know it is a lot harder to live in this country cos that is where i live too. But with some skills we can make money on Fiverr selling our skills. I have seen people here building their houses from the money they are making on Fiverr selling their digital skills.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people that engage in illegal ways to make money online are either not aware of some of the legal ways money can be made online or they are desperate to make quick and huge money. Assuming they know if they are skillful with some online skill, they will know they can actually make much online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually a shame that so many people wants to go into scan before they can make money but that is not always the case. There are so many resources on YouTube that you can learn valuable skills like computer programming and freelance writing. You can then look for jobs that are for remote workers.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online, start selling online. If you don't have funds to start your online business, consider using lending site like Kiva (this works in Africa). You can burrow money from the users on Kiva (you have to pay back though). If you try, there is nothing that can stop you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you just need to get a suitable online skill that you think you will be able to learn and learn it very well and become extremely good at it .because this is how a lot of people makes their money online. about from skills there are a lot of other things like trading that can also generate you some money.