How to know whether I am on the right track?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Many traders want to survive but it is hardly possible for those who are not on the right track. However, when I follow risk management policy, I can carry handsome amount of profit on average. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing. FXOpulence offers traders free educational program and a smooth trading environment. They allow a number of payment solutions for depositing and withdrawaing.

Carson20t

That is very true, how you know that you are on the right track is to get or have access to the right materials which will make you able to understand the entire forex trading concept. The objective of acquiring the skill is to ensure that you can know Technical analysis and fundamental analysis. You can place a trade and manage your risk. When you want to be a profitable trade then you should be able to backtest your strategy and be sure that it is likely to give you good results.

All those aspects put together are what will make you confident that you are on the right track.