How to earn on trendri and be warning free?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Trendri forum have been source of online income for most of us. We have been trying our best to come online and devoted much of our time on this forum to earn some dollars here on the forum. But as we are doing this, some of us have been penalized for going against some rules and regulations of this forum. It is a sad thing to see our earnings getting reduced due to some warning on our account.

Recently I browse through the support forum and checked the warning forum to see many points that have been deducted by the admins of this forum on some accounts with the reasons why they have been penalized. I see that the reasons are things that we can avoid. Though there are some that can be mistake on how side by not noticing but still we need to be careful in our post. The admin of this forum wants to make this forum for serious minded members. And since they monetize this forum with Google AdSense and Google AdSense has strict rules and regulations. So they will not want there account banned. Tht is why they are making this forum safe from plagiarism, sentence that is not well constructed and some other warnings. Please let us all abide by there rules and make this forum safe so that we continue to earn more money on this forum. Before I finish this post. I would like us to never repeat words many times as I have seen in the warning section as a member was penalized for this.

God bless you members! God bless trendri admin! God bless trendri!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are on point we just have to start doing better for the forum
Yesh points are always deducted by the admins on some accounts when they are penalized as it is the only way the admin can show displeasure so that the account owner can take precautions next time

We can do better with our post on the site as they monetize the forum with Google AdSense and Google AdSense has strict rules and regulations. So we need to stick to the rules to avoid account banned. as such we need to make this forum safe from plagiarism and sentences that is not well constructed