How to earn $2 daily (trendri)

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people know that making money online isn't that easy because it requires sacrifice and self-determination.A lazy person can't make money trolling online, because most of the time he or she will be fade up.
Most people also find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule,and also most of them can't catch up a good and legit site to earn some dollar daily.

Are you looking for a legitimate way to earn $2 daily?
Let's talk about this PTP site called trendri.So far,this is my best and legit PTP site ever.Being so dedicated in this site,you can earn $2 daily.How? First of all you must avoid spam and abide with the rules of the forum.Secondly, creating 10 quality threads and 15 quality comments on post like MAKE MONEY and INSURANCE will reward you $2 in a day.Creating quality threads will create a chance for other PTP members to reply o your threads,in this way you also earn $0.0065.Also each day you login,you earn $0.0015 for daily activities.If you devote you time in this site, you'll be making that amount daily.
Trendri also has different payment method,such as; PayPal, bank transfer and binance pay.Trendri is the best for me.

Since all this years that I have been making money online and with the many ways that I have tried to make money online, I would say that paid to forum have been the best and the easiest free way to make money online. And the two forum that have been the best and easiest are trendri forum and bizdustry forum. They are both easy to earn with but I will say that recently trendri forum is the best because on trendri forum the rules is not strict as some paid forum are strict. And also it offers many ways to earn from our post with the highest paid of them all.
The started of this thread is right by saying that $2 can be earned daily here on trendri forum with ease. There is no forum that $2 can be earned daily unless the user is ready to spend a whole day posting on the forum. But here on trendri , it is very easy with few post.
And one more thing I like about this forum is that the payment is transparency. As a thread is made for withdraws. If there is scam with withdraw, we will see it there.

A lot of people know that making money online isn't that easy because it requires sacrifice and self-determination.A lazy person can't make money trolling online, because most of the time he or she will be fade up.
Most people also find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule,and also most of them can't catch up a good and legit site to earn some dollar daily.

Are you looking for a legitimate way to earn $2 daily?
Let's talk about this PTP site called trendri.So far,this is my best and legit PTP site ever.Being so dedicated in this site,you can earn $2 daily.How? First of all you must avoid spam and abide with the rules of the forum.Secondly, creating 10 quality threads and 15 quality comments on post like MAKE MONEY and INSURANCE will reward you $2 in a day.Creating quality threads will create a chance for other PTP members to reply o your threads,in this way you also earn $0.0065.Also each day you login,you earn $0.0015 for daily activities.If you devote you time in this site, you'll be making that amount daily.
Trendri also has different payment method,such as; PayPal, bank transfer and binance pay.Trendri is the best for me.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative post about how to earn USD 2 daily on Trendri. Most people and especially new members will find your post very helpful.

I absolutely agree with you that although today a lot of people make money online, they know very well that it isn't that easy. Some of the reasons why making money online is difficult are that it requires dedication, hard work and concentration. Furthermore, time is a very significant factor that should be taken seriously into consideration. If they have a busy schedule every day then they will not be able to work online. Last but not least is the fact that although there are a lot of earning sites, platforms and applications online , most of them are fake. Thus, people should be very careful before registering to a new site and starting working on it because they may waste time and effort on this specific site and not get paid in the end.

Thank you for explaining in every detail how someone can earn money on Trendri. This is very helpful indeed. Well, as far as I am concerned, I believe that Trendri is the best earning platform online. It is a legit and trustworthy site. I would not change Trendri for any other site. Wish Trendri every success!

This is one of the easiest ways to make $2 daily, but you would have to know what you are doing. By Knowing what you are doing, by posting a reasonable and knowledgeable threads and comments, if not you may end up being ban. Though, I have not had the time to attain this level on Trendri by making $2 per day. But the only way, is having enough time to spend online.

Thanks for sharing , Everyone knows this is the best paid to post website for people to make money on but at the same time you have to obey all the rules of regulation of the online communities and avoid posting content that violate the rules of our community because doing so you could be at risk of getting your accounts demoted which might even be difficult for you to earn from all the content and all the post you make , it is even the best paid to post website in the fact that the admin of this community is even simple,

It is possible for people to to earn up to $2 on daily basis but at the same time it will need a lot of time for you to be able to make 15 quality comment and also create 15 threads , me personally I may not really be interested to make up to $2 on daily basis but as long as I can be able to make up to $1 I think that will be okay for me because I don't really have enough time to concentrate on the community to a point of making $2 on the daily basis

Though this is possible but not fixed. Meaning there might be days you might not earn up to that amount. Remember our earnings are not fixed. There might be days where you comments might not be long enough, hence you earn lesser than the previous days. There are other times where even the threads we create might not get the number of comments we need.
Besides all these I still believe trendri is one of the best paid to post site out there. The earning method here is simply just amazing.

Good thread.
This is possible and anyone who is able to complete it, will earn; however, this isn't going to be risk free. 2 risks are there:-
1) Your offline time :- No one can risk offline time, and thinking about several ideas will cost you enough time.
2) Spam risk :- Although "you post to me, I post to you" type of activity cannon be stopped, yet liking or replying back to spam replies will make you guilty of promoting spammer instead of reporting the spam.

Though I don't really post here. Not because I don't need the money but I don't like posting except the contents arre quality, this will allow more users to partake in the conversation.

Trendri has been a nice forum to earn decent money for hardworking users. There may be limit to what you can post daily but posting and commenting in the right sections can earn you handsomely per day.

Not only posting and commenting do earn you money here, you will also be paid for logging in daily and even when people comment on your post.

Lastly, fecoms will never ban you for no reason or unjustified reasons. He warns and make sure you know why you are wrong unlike some paid to post that act authoritatively. I just need to give it to Trendri. Long live.

I find this thread very helpful because I'm a new to this space. I get reviews on most forums to be find of banning their users haphazardly especially if you're active and I don't know the logic behind this. I think one can be banned if the rules are not followed but to do such with an irrelevant excuse when the forum user hasn't committed an offense is not pure.

I've read through this thread and I hope I can make $1 on days which my schedule would be less occupied. I get positive reviews about this forum and that's why I decided to join. I will stick to the necessary rules and regulations too. Long live Tendri!

This is why I like to post on ptp sites as they are a lot easy to make money through them. as you just have to post your opinions on the site. Yesh it might be possible for people to to earn up to $2 on daily basis but at the same time it will need a lot of time for you to be able to achieve the feat

But on this site now it is not easy or even easy again to make even a dollar now daily on this site . The reward has reduced same with the post limit. You can only post now 5 quality comments and also create 5 threads

This is why I like to post on ptp sites as they are a lot easy to make money through them. as you just have to post your opinions on the site. Yesh it might be possible for people to to earn up to $2 on daily basis but at the same time it will need a lot of time for you to be able to achieve the feat

But on this site now it is not easy or even easy again to make even a dollar now daily on this site . The reward has reduced same with the post limit. You can only post now 5 quality comments and also create 5 threads
To say the truth I just earn 0.2 $ daily per 5 comments of 100 words but generally comment of 15 or 20 words because it doesn't need a full sentence to reply to the person and I want to avoid being too wordy. For 5 comments and 5 threads, you need to earn lower than 2 $ means 0.50 $ + 0.20 $ = 0.70 $ daily. And it is hard to have 5 threads of ideas per day, maybe one thread per day or in the best cases two threads. This means if you have the target of X amount of money then PTP is not the best place you need to do forex staff. This is a type of common thread.

I have been using Trendri for a long time and I have over 5k posts so you can trust my judgment. It is not possible to make $2 per day on Trendri with the current posting rate and the limitation. Do not confuse people, especially the newbies talking about the wrong things. Honestly speaking, you cannot even make $1 per day on the site let alone making $2. However, it is also true that the site can help you make at least $25 per month if you manage to spend 3 hours every day making topics and replies every day.