CoinsCrash Earn 0.008 BTC Daily Online

Tandus

Bonus: You can claim 100 Satoshi Free every 20 min

CoinsCrash Earn 0.008 BTC Daily Online

Requirement for this Method to work ….
–>> You need to Register at CoinsCrash( Click the link to get register)
–>> You need to deposit as much you can there is not limitation on minimum amount to get started .. but the higher bankroll there is low risk of loosing , so invest decent amount to get started .
–>> A script to run this automatically and start making profit every minute ..( The link to script will be provided below in detail method guide .) Hold tight …
Ok Now Let Get Started

inde.png
1) Go to website CoinsCrash or use my referral link CoinsCrash com/register/2byte
2) After Login go to deposit page and deposit any amount you need to add there is no limit for lower you can or higher you can add money . Any amount is good to start but more you add there is less risk ## Higher Bankroll less risk ## . If you have good fund yo can bet more and make more profit faster ..
3) Now Let get start with betting and use the script we provide to run automatically and get profit in every round …
coinscrash com/play
4) Now here is script which will be added to site a custom script box to make the process automatic and it will run for 24×7 .

==>> Step one , Click The AUTO ( Manual | Auto )
==>> Step second, please click the button COSTUM down it will popup with 2 option like this mention below .. Please click ” CUSTOM ”

Now Main thing delete the text inside the box and paste the script on it
Copy Script from pastebin pastebin com/wCCRYySx

5) Now the Click the Magic Button ” RUN “
Click on history to see how the script makes profit each round and you balance grow an auto way

play.png
Now once you have some good amount of bitcoin in your account you can withdraw fund from your account to your external wallet . The minimum withdraw you can do it is 150 Bits/0.00015 bitcoin ( 50 Bits take as fee) rest send to your wallet .

If you appreciate my work ,hope you use my referral link
wish you the best , Leave a comment