How to earn cash on trendri

GnomeXray

Trendri is a money-making forum where you can make extra income online by posting useful content about how to make money online. You can earn up to 50 dollars per month here. In my opinion, this forum pays decently, plus it could be an entertaining and fun way to kill time. You can join no matter the country you live in, and there are no country limitations, which is great. The minimum cashout is 5 dollars, and the maximum is 15 via PayPal. There are many forums that offer the opportunity to earn some extra cash, but not many of them offer a decent amount. There are how many posts you can per 15 hours

Trendri forum serve as a platform where one can post ideas that helps others either at marketing and money making aid.
It also help in advertising advice and one could make money online and it also aid improve in income earn of individuals.
Trending aid people all over the world to bring their idea about a particular idea in this forum it has important topics like:
Making money.
Business management
Retirement planning
Advertising
Health etc.
All this topic helps academically and many student have also brought out their idea on this forum, so in essence apart from earning income Trendri has also help in education business and marketing processes.

Trendri is indeed an awesome platform to participate in. I have been a member of this forum since December 2020 when it was a new site. I have watched Trendri grow since then and it has been awesome to be part of this journey.

Trendri has grown this much because of some traits that are rare to find in online earning sites. They include;

1. An active admin who is always keen to run the site, strict enough to kick out trash commenters while being so attentive to people's requests.
  2. The layout in the forum is so simple, well organized and easy to navigate.
  3. There are so many sections to engage in, you never run out of things to discuss if you are an enthusiast.
  4. There are reliable payment methods; Bank transfer for Nigerians, PayPal and Binance pay for everyone else.
  5. The site embraces improvements. For instance, the idea of having a word counter in the typing board was the best thing any earner would be so happy about.

Trendri forum is one forum I love to post on daily and others are here too to make money and learn from the site Trendri forum serve as a platform where you can post ideas that helps others either at marketing and money etc for money. Though the reward have been reduced now you can make 4 cents per 100 words comments and 5 cents per 100 words threads

I like the administration on the site as it has on it an .active admin who is always keen to run the site, strict enough to allow only able commenters and also attentive to people's demands. I like the layout of the forum as it is so simple.

It misses just the marketplace section where members could donate to each other. It is good that you could donate on Lumoxchange but it misses also this part for people to donate to each other in exchange for funds or services. But you could also be adding such a part for Insured Forum when the PTP version is back if the SEO version is solved. So, by the way, this is my general review of the donation feature between the members of the community for anyone planning to earn as an exchanger like any other PTP. Anyone today you could earn from posts and articles.