How to earn money weekly on Trendri

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Earning money on trendri has been very helpful to a lot of people in terms of money making and I happen to be a living testimony. There are ways to make weekly earnings from this particular platform if you take it seriously, one of the ways is to try to schedule your timing very strictly, during the daytime and also night, imagine you posting up to six threads in the day and posting up to ten in the night. You will be making over one dollar every day and with this you could be definitely be cashing out more than ten dollar in the next seven days, which makes it a week, you can be doing this repeatedly. While doing this, you will be requesting for your payout every week which will give you good income, to be honest, this can also be considered as a passive income as we all believe to be calling it. This is one of the smart ways to make use of this forum to earn a living for oneself. If you are a member of this site and you are looking for a method in order to use the website to make cash, I think this could help.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are very correct bro.But I still want to say something about this. For some one to be able to make up to $2 in a day they person will surely work tired because to sit down for long hour typing is not easy at all.

To be looking at the screen of laptop. System or phone for long hour is not easy and it can also damage ones eye I'd care is not taking.

This forum is not just a forum that one will just be posting any how thread as you know and before one can write 150 words or more is not easy and since the higher the total of the words the higher the point that will be giving.

Kola

Verified member
You are very correct bro.But I still want to say something about this. For some one to be able to make up to $2 in a day they person will surely work tired because to sit down for long hour typing is not easy at all.

To be looking at the screen of laptop. System or phone for long hour is not easy and it can also damage ones eye I'd care is not taking.

This forum is not just a forum that one will just be posting any how thread as you know and before one can write 150 words or more is not easy and since the higher the total of the words the higher the point that will be giving.
Yes that's true for someone to even post thread is stressful for someone to think for hours and sitting down typing and also your eye having direct contact with your phone is very stressful

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning money on trendri has been very helpful to a lot of people in terms of money making and I happen to be a living testimony. There are ways to make weekly earnings from this particular platform if you take it seriously, one of the ways is to try to schedule your timing very strictly, during the daytime and also night, imagine you posting up to six threads in the day and posting up to ten in the night. You will be making over one dollar every day and with this you could be definitely be cashing out more than ten dollar in the next seven days, which makes it a week, you can be doing this repeatedly. While doing this, you will be requesting for your payout every week which will give you good income, to be honest, this can also be considered as a passive income as we all believe to be calling it. This is one of the smart ways to make use of this forum to earn a living for oneself. If you are a member of this site and you are looking for a method in order to use the website to make cash, I think this could help.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative and well-explained post. Earning money on Trendri has been very helpful indeed to many
people.Well, I will follow your method so as to make a good income. Thanks again for your advise and time.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, you are indeed right on your observations and there's no doubt that you could earn up to a dollar just by working here on trendi but creating six threads in the day and ten threads in the night as you have said can be very stressful considering the minimum amount of works required for you to earn from posting a thread. And aside that it could be very detrimental to ones health as you will have to stare at the screen for a long period of time.
So I suggest one just takes things slow and set an achievable goal to accomplish here in trendi daily. You could make referrals and possibly earn more through that means

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yeah, you are indeed right on your observations and there's no doubt that you could earn up to a dollar just by working here on trendi but creating six threads in the day and ten threads in the night as you have said can be very stressful considering the minimum amount of works required for you to earn from posting a thread. And aside that it could be very detrimental to ones health as you will have to stare at the screen for a long period of time.
So I suggest one just takes things slow and set an achievable goal to accomplish here in trendi daily. You could make referrals and possibly earn more through that means
Hi. I agree with you, Skysaint. It is very exhausting and tiring to create so many threads on Trendri per day. I find it impossible. Yes, I think that we can earn more by inviting friends here, through referrals I mean.

arunima25

Verified member
Trendri is a legit paying site and you are right that we can make more money here compared to many other legit forum sites. But then when one tries to make a bigger amount, one has to put a lot of time and effort to get that. And then one has to see whether that's worth it. And moreover if one goes after making so many posts and threads, one has to come up with valuable contributions to keep up the quality of forum. And one has to come up with new ideas to make a new thread and posts. So, a lot will go in reading and research too to make a good post. So, that too will be time taking. Posting just for the sake of posting has chances of spamming and bringing down the quality of site. So, as a loyal and honest member one has to avoid that.
I would like to take it easy and do as much as possible to put some valuable contributions here. I don't want to spam or make redundant posts or just exhaust myself to make a weekly money.

CryptoHunter

I appreciate your post. The first I've read since I just registered. I love to research and get facts. Can you give me one example of a thread? I understand thread-social media.