How to detect a scam platform without reading a review about it

Ajebo25

Verified member
I get really sad when I see newbies get scammed online although I don't feel pity for some of them because they're usually doesn't take advice when you advise them when you give them a legit platform that is the platform that the coal scam and when they see is Camp platform that is the platform that they believe that is legit.

The like joining investment websites which only last for about two months then scratch latecomers in the websites are usually the people who usually gets affected by things like this so I have came up with a way by which new bees can detect fake websites just by seeing it always have it in mind that nothing free comes online you have to work for it so fast when you enter any website and promise to give you $2 or $5 or $200 or any higher amount of money just for signing up it's a scam when you see a platform that Showcases list of his and hers and you see the list of the people at the top and as in the website and they see their earnings is very high what you need to do is check how long that website has been operating if it is less than 2 month then it is a scam if you want to join a website and you didn't find any payments proof it is a scam don't take free things online believe in hard work and you won't get scammed

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Newbies are naive enough, which is why they are scammed but not only newbies, some idiots also do and get scammed multiple times.

One must avoid Ponzi and matrix schemes , which are often scam. Some people shared about their relatives, who were getting scammed every time, but again investing in hope.

Unlike you, I do not join investing programs unless that is proper business, which earns passive income for example Launchpool and interest of well established crypto networks like Binance, KuCoin etc.

Moreover, I invest only that I afford to lose, this means to plan a strategy as well and invest only through the strategy.

Newbies have to learn from experienced users, I am always open to guide them, and make sure they earn if they invest.​