How to avoid scam's?

Wiserr

Ninety percent of newbie's easily get scammed online simply because they don't know the internet, even me too I get scammed but online and offline but the only plain truth is that this doesn't makes me to give up on what I wanted to achieve, I have seen so many people that gave up when they get scammed both online and offline, but the truth is that quiting will not be the best thing to do, I myself I get scammed with huge amount of money but this doesn't make me to give up on what I wanted to achieve, the truth is that there are many scammers a over the globe all you have to do is to be very careful and one thing I also noticed with this scammers is that they try there possible best to see they scam you and after that you'll never see them, it feels very bad to get yourself scammed but the truth always remain how it is, don't quit, there's a saying that says quitter's never win and winners never quits and I agree with this hundred percent, all of us here are one seriously I don't want anyone to get scammed as I am it feels very bad, thank you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
These important hints will protect you from online scammers.
Too Beneficial to be Real
You can now "purchase latest Apple iPhone 13 pro max for N 499,000 only." This is even less than half of the original price. Catchy right? A discounted price shouldn't even be this enticing.
Register on this website and get "free 70 dollars ". A website offering you instant 70 dollars at registration without doing any task or investment. This signal will tell any sane person, if not greedy to look the other way.

Social Handles
Instagram, Facebook and Twitter can be said to be the frameworks of e commerce stores. It's important for a serious and legit business website to have one or more social pages. This helps to grow their business and serve as a link between them and their customers, but on the customer path it serves not just as a link but as a means of login in complaints or positive reviews.
There is a high tendency that people will surely criticize a platform that is not doing well on their page, likewise having a positive review if they meet demand. So when a platform has a working social Media page, it shows transparency and credibility. If you come across a website with a nonfunctional or no social page then there is a high tendency you are going to lose some valuables.

About Pages and Terms & Policies
You should be conscious of these pages on a website before investing. If you notice a website without or with an about page filled with grammatical errors or typos, you should be careful. A legit website should be professional in everything they offer on their page.

Website Appearance
A real business website should have quality logos and images. They spend money to make their website look great, because they know they will stay for long and also make profit in the long run, unlike several fake websites with crappy and copied contents. This is another reason you should run.

Unrevealing and Unending Tasks
Some platforms (cryptosystem mining platforms especially). These platforms will not expose their real motives or they ask you to work endlessly before you can earn little reward. For instance, you can read more here

Kendy

Verified member
Recognizing scam websites is not easy because of the daily novel strategy whereby these people who are involved in those fradulent activities deploy different means of duping vulnerable individuals. There are many ways to recognize a scam website if you are very keen and observant. When I started investing online, I was a victim of many scam hyip sites and Ponzi schemes and one striking similarity between them is that they offer large chunks of savouring profits which one would be easily tempted into investing. Most fradulent website would always ask for important details relating to your bank details, they offer high commissions on referrals, they offer high payouts and the duration to get payment is always really short and this is just a trick which would make people to invest.

At times, to be honest, it is just greed that makes people fall prey to some sites even after being fully aware of all the signs, they would still go ahead to take the risks. It is best to always check the internet and source for reviews to know how legitimate a site could be. Also, most reviews online are illegitimate, this is because those site owners do clone profile and make positive reviews regarding their site. We just need to always invest what we can afford to let go of, if such case arises.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I really thank God for myself because I have never been scammed before online in a serious manner , although I have failed to some of their trick but these tricks only mades me to lose some smaller amount of money like two dollars or even less but now I have been able to understand all the tricks and strategy that is being used by scammers to scam innocent people of their money and in this case I have tried to avoid them in all possible ways because I do not just want to be tricked anymore.

Online business is so wide and sometimes a lot of people considered online to be another word entirely and if a newbie is not really careful the possibility of being scammed is very high because a lot of scammers are looking for an opportunity to prey on innocent people that are looking to make money online.

The only rule that is suitable for newbie is just to be careful , most times when things are really too good to be true, Because when such things happened there is likely to be high possibility of being scammed because when things are too good to be true it is no more reliable.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The feeling after being scammed isn't a joyful experience at all , Especially if the site that got you scammed requested some sort of initial investment to get paid. but in what ways can you be careful not to fall into the same incident next time well they are good numbers of ways in which you can protect yourself against scam websites , and also be able to recognise a scam website when you see one . But first of all it is important to know that the fear of being scammed has made a great number of people to hate and avoid online investment and money making , this is so true becauseno one makes money in order to lose it in the future .

One of the most advisable ways to avoid being scammed online is to download a scam site detector . One of the scam sites detector I have been using throughout the years is called " Scam reader .com " this app is so good because it allows you to research about a particular website to know whether the website truly exist , to also know whether the website is legit and paying , the scam reader app could be downloaded on play store or Apple store . Another important feature about the app is that it allows you to read reviews of previous users of the website you are about to make money on.

E

eldavis

Most people fall into scam simply out of their greed and the inability to control their hunger for quick wealth. The first step to avoid scams is by learning how to control yourself. The next step would be to always make proper research before making any form of investment. Find out form others who have invested in that platform before, what was their experience so far and always invest what you are okay with loosing.