How To Avoid Scam Companies That Post Fake Job Advertisements On Social Media?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people realize the fact that there are many advantages and disadvantages of using social media. Social media is being used to spread wrong information and propaganda across the world. However, many people should also realize that social media is also being used to lure people into fake job offers and scam job opportunities. I saw an advertisement on facebook sometime ago and I was myself attracted to such kind of offer at some time because I never knew if the job is genuine or fake. It was advertised in a professional way and when I reached the office, the staff were wearing coats and pants as if they were conducting some sort of business in a professional way. However, later when I left that place, I met a person who told me that it is just for show and it was a scam company and they were actually asking for money. They told their candidates that they would need to pay a "fees" if they want a job. Many such kind of scam companies are working in different parts of the world. They even create a professional website for their business just to cheat people and post ads on social media. Have you ever been a victim of such kind of company that uses social media?