How to avoid diabetes by losing weight

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
We shouldn't lose weight to the extent it becomes worrying for our health, at least we should keep our weight at balance, and not seeing it reduce further cos we want to chase fats away. Obesity is a disease caused by too many fats and oil, which in turn caused body sugar level high cos we eat whatever, which has sugar contents.
Weight loss is not a thing that has an adverse effect on our health. It's just changing our lifestyle. You don't have to workout yourself while doing exercise simply because you want to lose weight.. it's a thing that should be done enjoyably.. if you engage in exercise that poses danger to your health, that is not a weight loss process.

Qriquimen

We should avoid eating foods that are high in Calories because it causes obesity which can lead to diabetes

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It good to know that you take routine exercise as an hobby. It's good for your health and it would make you physically fit . Mine is not on a regular basis. I donit once in a while because of my busy schedule offline. The world health organisation made it clear that taking the regular exercise would improve ones health.
Exactly, before W.H.O went on to brand exercise as a means of improving the health without drugs, they know the potentials it carries. Ever since I've been with different kinds of exercises I never really developed serious illness or went to hospital to checkmate myself or treat diseases. I'll simply say, exercises have helped my anti-bodies to work more efficiently by being proactive.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't see myself either going for rigorous kind of exercises. My time have always been for routine exercises. Which I schedule mostly on my own and not with another sports man guiding me. If I allow anyone guide me it will be rigorous at the end, because such gaffer will push me to go above my limit which might not be above his own limit. That's why I'm careful of that, and always doing it on my own.
It good to know that you take routine exercise as an hobby. It's good for your health and it would make you physically fit . Mine is not on a regular basis. I donit once in a while because of my busy schedule offline. The world health organisation made it clear that taking the regular exercise would improve ones health.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Loss of weight should be done to reduce the tense condition. It could be a walkout in the neighbourhood. It could be climbing the stairs , all these exceraies are very light practices that shouldn't strain us. Your health conditions would improve if you do routine exercise and not the rigorous ones.
I don't see myself either going for rigorous kind of exercises. My time have always been for routine exercises. Which I schedule mostly on my own and not with another sports man guiding me. If I allow anyone guide me it will be rigorous at the end, because such gaffer will push me to go above my limit which might not be above his own limit. That's why I'm careful of that, and always doing it on my own.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
When you are obese it causes the body to develop different kinds of diseases in the body like diabetes so by losing weight it will help to reduce the risk of developing it
Obesity is a serious health condition that needs urgent medical attention. It could instigate some ill-health conditions in our body system. People living with Obesity are at the risk of contracting diabetes. Combining both the medical treatment coupled with changing lifestyles, you could be totally free from diabetes and Obesity.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
What you said is simply right for someone hoping to reduce his or her weight. Their is no need to undergo stress simply to reduce the weight. When it is harmful to the body system we should avoid such exercise routine, do the ones that improves our general well-being.
Loss of weight should be done to reduce the tense condition. It could be a walkout in the neighbourhood. It could be climbing the stairs , all these exceraies are very light practices that shouldn't strain us. Your health conditions would improve if you do routine exercise and not the rigorous ones.

Aqruub

When you are obese it causes the body to develop different kinds of diseases in the body like diabetes so by losing weight it will help to reduce the risk of developing it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Weight loss is not a thing that has an adverse effect on our health. It's just changing our lifestyle. You don't have to workout yourself while doing exercise simply because you want to lose weight.. it's a thing that should be done enjoyably.. if you engage in exercise that poses danger to your health, that is not a weight loss process.
What you said is simply right for someone hoping to reduce his or her weight. Their is no need to undergo stress simply to reduce the weight. When it is harmful to the body system we should avoid such exercise routine, do the ones that improves our general well-being.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your family has a history of diabetes, no matter what you do you cannot avoid diabetes. I am saying this based on the medical fact and my observation as well. I know a relative who used to walk 2-3 kilometers to his workplace, 5 days a week for 20 years, got diabetes. When he had diabetes, he also had heart issues. He was never overweight and he never ate unhealthy food. However, I don't mean to say maintaining body weight, eating healthy, and exercising daily do not help in avoiding diabetes. The main thing to consider is lifestyle modification.

Kola

Verified member
You should avoid Diabetes by eating less sugar when you eat too much it's very dangerous for the body it can cause stomach pain which in that way leads to stomach pain so don't consume too much sugar.also avoid too much junks it's not good for the body it causes obesity.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Weight loss as become a thing of importance because of the health benefits attached. It's is very necessary that we maintain a weight balance for health living. Obesity is a condition of being overweight and it leads to diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer. Exercising to lose weight is what an important thing that you should do for yourself

Losing weight is basically reducing the quality of food rich calories that you take or you burn calories more often through exercise

Most of the weight loss programs often explain more on what to eat than doing exercise . Although an exercise play important role in weight loss as it aid the burning of calories in the body

Exercise is a thing that should be enjoyed, it doesn't necessarily mean spending long time in the gym or workout yourself through rigorous activities . You may decide to take a walk in the neighbourhood, take some steps on the stairs or increase your normal activities

If you have physical limitations, increase your regular activities just to burn some calories

On a last note, ensure that you exercise regularly and choose healthy food in order to limit the risk of some deadly disease associated with overweight

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Obesity comes with myriads of health challenge which diabetes is one of it. It is therefore pertinent to try out weight loss exercises that can help one with weight loss. The calories that one consume directly also affect one’s weight. More calories will make one add weight while less calories will aid ideal weight
Weight loss program is very necessary for the obese. It would help reduce their body size and also prevent been diabetic. There are ways to control this through the food intake . Basically, doing away with food that are highly rich in calories is a very important thing to note. One also need to enroll for weightloss programs.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Losing weight is beneficial to our over all health.... having too much body fat can cause so many diseases to the body, which can be detrimental. Inorder for us to control our body fat, we need to control what we eat, by making sure that we eat lots of veggies instead of fatty foods and we should also make sure that we are exercising regularly to be fit and so we can be healthy.
Obesity has a strong connection with diabetes. When You have excess fats and sugar in your body system, it's a gateway to having diabetes knocking. The best way to keep physical fitness and always ensure you burn excess sugar by regular exercise. It's very important factor that drives diabetes away.

Empress

Verified member
The best way is by work out which doesn't has a side effect and it is very effective by doing work out everyday at least for like 20 - 30 minutes daily it helps to reduce the fat in the body by helping to burn those fat and it also reduce of having certain diseases

Acerrim

The best method to lose weight to avoid diabetes is by doing exercise because exercise helps to burn unwanted fat from the body

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most people who are gaining weight always consider it as a blessing and that they are healthy but these are always for people who do not really have a good understanding of what it is to have weight so much that it leads to trouble in the body.. what I observe about most people that finds it difficult to lose weight is that they are not always serious to do it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Losing weight is beneficial to our over all health.... having too much body fat can cause so many diseases to the body, which can be detrimental. Inorder for us to control our body fat, we need to control what we eat, by making sure that we eat lots of veggies instead of fatty foods and we should also make sure that we are exercising regularly to be fit and so we can be healthy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe what you mean by losing weight is to control the food intake and also the quality of food that you eat. It also involves the physical activity that should be moderate because excessive exercise can have a bad effect on the blood sugar level. Losing weight is not exactly good for a diabetic unless he is overweight.