Earn Money how much can I really make online that will be good enough?

funmi

Verified member
So many platforms has posted several ways of making money online. Many People has shared so many techniques and methods of doing this but after all said and done, I realized that not all those methods are really what they said it is.
They paint so many of this online business as if it was very easy and simple to get money on it but in the reality, it is not as easy as they advertised it to be.
Now, to my question, how much can I really get from online business that will make sense and be enough as people used to pronounce it to be. Even on this platform, getting money here is not all that easy. Making money online is not as easy as they think it is because it requires a lot of effort and devotion before the money will be enough. More so, it also takes time for it to be substantive enough.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think you need to look at your expenses and ask yourself the amount you need that might be enough for you daily. Our needs and wants differ, so what might be enough for me might not be same for you. So you need to figure out yours and work towards it

Sammyesx

"Good enough" is subjective, as long as the earning is higher than the input, it is cool, then individual preference will now come into play. Just the same way some people will be happy to be earning 100k In a month, some will not be comfortable if they are earning 200k doing the same job

uforwealth

Verified member
No amount of money is enough as long as the study of economics continues to reign. Our wants are unlimited but the resources e.g money used in satisfying these unlimited wants are limited. This stems out of the fact that once you satisfy one want another one will rise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't really answer your question 100% you need to figure it out yourself, by looking at your needs and determine how much it will cost you to maintain them and keep you balance at equilibrium level at least. If it is balanced then you should know how much that will be needed to sustain the needs to earn you a living full-time as an average person.

Beautycj

No amount of money is really enough ,but the question is do you have the patience or do you have the get rich quick mindset. You can make good money online if you are patient enough and also consistent.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
So many platforms has posted several ways of making money online. Many People has shared so many techniques and methods of doing this but after all said and done, I realized that not all those methods are really what they said it is.
They paint so many of this online business as if it was very easy and simple to get money on it but in the reality, it is not as easy as they advertised it to be.
Now, to my question, how much can I really get from online business that will make sense and be enough as people used to pronounce it to be. Even on this platform, getting money here is not all that easy. Making money online is not as easy as they think it is because it requires a lot of effort and devotion before the money will be enough. More so, it also takes time for it to be substantive enough.
To me the amount one can earn is unlimited so far you can have your wat because the human want is insatiable ;that is human beings can not be satisfy.

By the time you get to certain stage and achieve your aim then you will still want to move forther or progress the more.
Your earning also depend on the sacrifice you can make . Both your time and resources needed to be place online for you to succeed in an online earning .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any specific amount of money that will be enough. I will personally be happy when I start making about $100 per day online. This is the main reason why I want to venture into different online businesses that will fetch me a lot of money on daily and monthly basis.

Kendy

Verified member
This question is purely subject and does not have any definite answer. As humans, our wants are unlimited and also insatiable. So long as the law of economies still exist, where the scale of preference will always be recommended then, it means our needs can always be met but our wants will partially remain unmet. There is no money made online that will enough even for those who earn upto $500 daily, if the money was ever enough, you would not see them still trying to make ends meet online, they will definitely retire but this is not the case. Inasmuch as they will like to retire early, but the demands of money are not met and might never be met so long as we are still existing. Making money is just like learning everyday, which is more like a life continuous process that can never ceases unless our existence is no more.

Personally, when I first earned about $40 online in a month, which I could not believe, I could have earned that much, but subsequently, I wanted even more, I was optimistic about earning much more when I realized that the online ecosystem could be a good making money opportunity. If I can make $100 daily, then I would be very elate but then, o might still strive to making or wanting more and the process continuous.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making enough money online depends on the kind of job one does and also what being enough really means financially. But if we are going to be fair generally, I think there are some works that can be done on the internet in which you would earn a lot to be satisfied with and there are other ones that would not be

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money online is flexible and interesting , and the more we earn online we are also more enticed to earn more . some people presently have any money following a particular online money making strategy , but yet they wish they could earn more money working online . Personally I don't think there is a specific amount which is considered as the maximum amount someone could earn online , because advancement is always the key when it comes to making money online . By advancement I mean sorting out for ways to increase your earnings making it more bigger than your previous withdrawal on a particular website .

It depends on someone's family status and how many people he ought to take care of . For example a student who still lives with his parents and whose financial and personal needs are sponsored by his or her parents can consider working on a paid to post website as enough to earn money on-line . On the other hand a married woman or a man who has family to take care of will not consider working on a paid to post website that pays him few cents and dollars as enough to take care of his family but rather he will want to look for a more paying website or invest his or her money , time energy on a more profitable investment like crypto trading , affiliate marketing , freelancing , etc .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any amount of money you can actually make online that can help you at least to take care of your need and give you some savings is enough , we all have our different target.

I have seen some people who are really comfortable to make at least $50 on monthly basis online.

If they can be able to make up to that consistently, they will be so much comfortable with it because that $50 can be able to help them and gives them a comfortable life.

And as a result , they can be able to save some money for future purposes even with that little $50.

At the same time, some other people may not be able to save some money if they are earning up to $50 on monthly basis, as a result they will always want to make up 100 or $200 . Well that is their own target , the amount of money each and every individual have to make online will be determined by the willingness to work hard and achieve them.

Anyone that is not willing to work hard to achieve the targeted amount of money they are interested to make online should try to settle with the little they are making.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
How Do You Define Good Money?

The real question here is that how could you define good money? There are so many people out there who earn $5 daily and they think that they are earning a good amount of money, but this amount of money is nothing for others. Some people are earning $10 per day and even this amount of earnings are not sufficient for therm for various different reasons. First of all, the inflation is one of the main reasons why many people are earning low money despite earning a high amount of money. If I cannot buy a bread, a Pepsi can, a meal for myself for just $5, then even $5 would seem a pretty low amount of income for me.

A Lack Of Opportunities Are To Be Blamed

I think that a lack of high money making opportunities are one of the main reasons why many people are simply not able to make enough money for themselves and they have to resort to making less amount of money for themselves.

Exploring More Opportunities

I think that the only best way to deal with this problem is to explore more opportunities and avail any small opportunity you get. This is the only way to make more and more money.