How does your business generate an income to you?

Georgeadawara

Similar post already exist
As of my last business I can not say anything about it, because I was not among the management team.

But as of my present business we have many ways to genaret income.
1: by seles ( direct and indirect)
2: distribution
3: collecting subscribes Contract and delivering service.

You need to develop a cost-effective system you can also require to keep searching for few resources better quality and low-cost as for genareting more revenue.

Hena101

There are many ways to generate income to your depending on the kind of services you are providing in helping people solves their problems. But the first way to generate income to your business is by selling products that is needed by your customers. Secondly by distributing this kind of products and services to areas that need it in much quantity and also by advertising it through any possible mean.

Teatea

My business generates income to me through direct sales and distribution. Customers come to me with their designs or they ask me for a design and I render them the services while they pay me, so that's one way income comes in. Another way is through distribution, I buy fabrics and design, I then distribute to various channels, income comes in on each sale.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Business can only generate income when it is well manage.
Before business will start to bring out interest one need to plan very well.
Especially in the aspect of buying and selling of farm produce one need to plan like when to buy and the time to sell in other to make profit.

Mellorando

Banned
The main purpose of going to business is to make profit and so will you make profit by selling goods and services to members of the public in this way you generate income or profit

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My business was retailing and the only means of revenue is through the sales. When the sales go up the income rise and vice versa. What I like in retailing is the simple operation that is just about supplies and sales. When there is a surge of demand then there should also be more supplies and that means added funds.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course it depends on the kind of business you did. Some businesses generating come from salese and some generating come from services rendered. It goes with the saying "different strokes for different folks". It is always better for businesses to generate income through multiple means.