Luck doesn't build business; hardwork does.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Business doesn't succeed base on luck but hardwork. Arguably, many people have denied this and have assumed that there are some instances that luck plays a vital role in determining the success of a business. How true is this assertion?

Luck doesn't go with hardwork. In fact, you dont necessarily need to be hardworking before you become lucky. Someone can just be lucky to win a lottery to finance his business.

However, it is so wrong of any business man depending so much in lucky while trying to promote his business. It doesn't work always that way.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I would not completely agree because luck can actually help a business succeed but it is not a common thing. Just imagine, someone is running a business and someone just drives pass, stops by to check and viola, the person is given a big supply contract. He didn't submit any proposals or bid. It happens but it is not common but every business person should set out to be intentional because those kinds of luck doesn't happen everyday in this business world.

SHAHID123

By luck, one can get some money to start business but once he start it then it required hard work, planning and dedication. I started my general store, as I was lucky enough to get it in very low advance and rent. Just after this I was required to add hard work to arrange furniture required to orient the shop. Then the planning and purchasing of the items those which are required to run a general item shop. When I started getting profit then a phase came to sustain the progress, slight lazy ness could be kick me backward to my initial phase of the shop, so I maintained my hard work.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Establishing a business on good and credible concept is important and it is true that luck does not make a business successful but rather the success of a business depends on how hardworking and industrials you have been in making sure that the business that you have established is established on the right and good concepts. At times most business owners won the and ask themselves why other businesses are doing better but theirs is not, the truth is that they have not been able to have all factors affecting their business in their fingertips which is absolutely a business necessity.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I think luck can lead to short-term opportunities, but sustained success in business is primarily based on hard work. Some may not believe this but in the long run they understand. We can say it's about relentless pursuit of goals, overcoming obstacles and continuous improvement. Hard work develops knowledge. Also, flexibility and a strong work ethic, vital qualities for navigating an unpredictable business environment. While luck sometimes plays a role in opening doors, it is this consistent effort, dedication and determination that ultimately leads to long-term success and growth in any business.