MANEKI: Beckoning Good Luck and Crypto Gains on Solana

I am Praise

The adorable beckoning cat of Japanese lore is leaping into the crypto space! MANEKI is a new meme token on the Solana blockchain, bringing not just cuteness overload but also a symbolic promise of good luck, success, and prosperity to its holders.

With a total supply of 8,888,888,888 – a lucky number in many cultures – MANEKI positions itself as more than just a meme. It aspires to be a symbol of fortune and leadership within the cryptocurrency world.

But can this adorable feline charm translate into real-world gains? The project is still in its early stages, but with the ever-evolving meme coin market and the ever-present allure of good luck, MANEKI is definitely a project to keep an eye on.

Do you think MANEKI can live up to its lucky legacy in the crypto world? Or is this just another meme token hoping to catch a wave? Share your thoughts in the comments below

Attachments

• maneki.PNG
    maneki.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 0

Maxicreed

Retracements are the perfect time to get gems at discount.... View attachment 60799
Yeah, but tho, I don't like memecoin but I have decided to consider Maneki via a DCA plan down the dip cos it's high time we start taking meme projects seriously. The memecoin trend doesn't seem to end and most good risk taker have been doing well with it