How does can you generate income in your business?

Georgeadawara

As of my last business I can not say anything about it, because I was not among the management team.

But as of my present business we have many ways to genaret income.
1: by seles ( direct and indirect)
2: distribution
3: collecting subscribes Contract and delivering service.

You need to develop a cost-effective system you can also require to keep searching for few resources better quality and low-cost as for genareting more revenue.

Syldan

To be more profitable you need to understand the concepts of profit margins and profit drivers. You can then develop strategies to increase your profits, including ways to increase your sales revenue, your profit on individual products and services, and decrease costs.

Godslamp

One of the primary worries of small business owners is how to make sure their enterprise makes money. You need your business to not only make money but you need it to make a profit after you have paid your overhead expenses. The financial definition of profit is the balance of total revenue less than your total expenses. Some people just jump into business Because they wanted to do a particular thing and forgot the basic law of business profitably; there has to be market demand. It doesn't matter if you're a supremely talented butcher if you set up your meat shop in a strictly vegetarian town, it will die before u know it

Ozigba Richard Lamai

generate income for your business by creating more strategy more innovation in your business with this can be able to sell more in any kind of business that will do.people always come for the best people come for the best quality and what is good to give you make your products to be the best in market where people will keep coming for that product, and as long as you sell more, make more profit

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view there are many ways to generate more income in your business it all depends on your determination and hard work in the business, some people sell only in their business why some people sell and so at the same time they supply to their customer all over the world, sometimes distributing your products to customers will make you earn more customers in your business and it can also make your business more popular

Setfragil

To generate income for your business you need a very good knowledge or experience in that business. You must first understand the market of the products that you sell if your business is situated in an environment where your products are already saturated, you can look for another market elsewhere. Your marketing strategy and the quality of your products will also determine how many customers that patronize you, which in turn results to generate good income for the business.

Mellorando

Banned
Main reason of creating a business is to make profit not only profit but more profit to make profit you should not unesscesscrily increase the price of your product or service that you render

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As of my last business I can not say anything about it, because I was not among the management team.

But as of my present business we have many ways to genaret income.
1: by seles ( direct and indirect)
2: distribution
3: collecting subscribes Contract and delivering service.

You need to develop a cost-effective system you can also require to keep searching for few resources better quality and low-cost as for genareting more revenue.
Before you can generate any income from your business a business man must work very hard by putting things in order.
A business man must manage his customers very well and if not there will not be any returns or profit.