How can I combine paid to post jobs with schooling?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I was introduced to the paid to post work online when university was still on strike, so I had enough time to work well at it. But schools have resumed and I realized that it is impossible to earn the same way I did when there was no school. This is quite disheartening because I have calculated how much I will earn online for like six months straight since I want to use the money for something important. Now I have to settle for just when I get home in the afternoon or evening. My earnings is now very limited and too small. Are you a student, how do you combine paid to post sites with academics?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I am also a student and I am trying hard to make some money before lecture commences when I won't be having enough time to focus on these websites again, it is not a good feeling though, but one just have to focus on school now so that you do not get to fail tests and exams simply because of these online earnings.
I am also confused as to how best I would be able to combine these things because throughout my stay at home I have never taken time to read the courses we would offer this semester. So this means everything is going to look strange and I do not want my main aim of being in school to be defeated.

Use free time like when a lecturer is not in class to make some comments while waiting.

I like reading at night, so I will try and make some comments in the afternoon and then read at night.
This is how I'm going to combine mine.
That is a nice suggestion and I think I will go with it. The money one realises from these forums although not much is also something. It can buy me some food stuffs at the end of the month. So I can't say I will do away with it totally, therefore I have to find a way to work around it. Maybe when I dont have class I can devote my time to it. I can also dedicate weekends to it too. Those of us that have nothing else to do to support ourselves this is our side hustle, and we have to continue it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am also a student and I am trying hard to make some money before lecture commences when I won't be having enough time to focus on these websites again, it is not a good feeling though, but one just have to focus on school now so that you do not get to fail tests and exams simply because of these online earnings.
I am also confused as to how best I would be able to combine these things because throughout my stay at home I have never taken time to read the courses we would offer this semester. So this means everything is going to look strange and I do not want my main aim of being in school to be defeated.

Use free time like when a lecturer is not in class to make some comments while waiting.

I like reading at night, so I will try and make some comments in the afternoon and then read at night.
This is how I'm going to combine mine.

Kendy

Verified member
It is not impossible to combine paid to post sites with schooling but you should have the mindset that you will not be able to accumulate as much as you did when you were on strike or holidays as the case may be. You should realize this fact so you do not put too much or unnecessary pressure on yourself. You might not necessarily need to work with a target so you do not put yourself in psychological trauma or frequent burnouts coupled with your academic activities. You need to focus more on schooling because it is much more of a priority.

I would suggest that you either use the weekends to make or augment your earnings online, this is because if you are not efficient when it comes to multitasking, it would be difficult to combine both and achieve effective results and you might dwindle and risk loosing your services or account online and your academic output would tell on you. There are other ways you can combine by using some lecture free periods to boost your earning capabilities, but in doing this, you should be more intentional and time conscious so you would meet up with the desired target.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, this depends on the individual and as with every other venture it requires proper time management and allocation for tasks to be able to successfully manage you schooling and your online jobs to yeild Maximum results. As a student myself I was faced with this same challenge of combining my earning jobs with my school work at a time it became very overwhelming but as time goes on I was able to device a really good strategy that had helped to both increase my earning from online jobs and also carry out my school work with great ease and success.

The first approach I took was to proper outline my school work that is to know the time and schedule of every activity I would carry out during the week I also realized that some days of the week I had just less than 2 to 3 hours of school work, so this hours of free time I use it to carry out my online job and try as much as possible to earn enough so even though I don't won't the next day I have been able to run straight 10 hours to earn enough for the next day. Proper time management is the key for success and to reap maximum results.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can combine both and still succeed as both, but you need to plan your time very well and follow your schedules religiously.

First of all you need to define the amount you want to be aiming at daily and calculate the time you'll use to make that amount, test it out for some says and see if it's scalable, if it's scalable then you should look at the time that is most suitable for you during the day and allocate it as your working time, only work within that time and voila, you've create d a work study balance.

For example let's say it takes you two hours to make one dollar a day and that's your daily target, you can then decide to allocate the two hours at the end of your day for example before you sleep let's say 10 to 12 am, with this you will achieve your daily targets without compromising your study time.

And please don't combine the both at the same time you will just exhaust yourself and end up not achieving anything at the end of the day, define both tasks with time and stay focused.

I know how demanding it is to be studying and working online at the same time, it's so tiring and exhausting but with good time management you'll be able to take control of your schedule.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
it is not easy to combine get paid to post together with schooling at the same time but it is possible. You just need to plan your time ahead and make sure that two of them are not clashing.

I will advise you to make your study the first priority while get paid to post come after. You are going to do the same when you want to plan for both of them. You can schedule your get paid to post after you are finished studying for the day.

That was how I was able to manage working offline and doing some get paid to posts. Everything is all about planning.

I work in a company where I have to be on work from 8 a.m. in the morning to 3 p.m. in the afternoon. I only have 30 minutes of break in a day. I schedule some numbers of post in the 30 minutes I am going to spend during the break time.

I usually do the rest of the posting after I have finished closing at the work around 4 p.m. in the afternoon. I made some post whenever I am less busy in the workplace. I finished the rest of the post at night.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am a student , but I try as much as possible to make sure that there is a limit to everything that I am doing . I do not think making money online activities are that important to the level of me getting distracted and leaving my academic activities just to focus on them .

Whenever school is in session I try as much as possible to suspend every form of making money online activities . This then gives me an opportunity to stay focused in school and then only returned back to my making money online activities when I am done with a particular academic session .

It is really not easy for somebody to combine the two, but if the financial situation at your end is just too much for you to manage , then there are still ways for you to be able to combine the two .

For instance , while other students are wasting their time and gistng and doing other unproductive activities , you can utilise the same time to come online and do one or two little tasks on different websites that you are a member of . It requires a high sense of self discipline .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the fact that you are a student or a college goers of a particular secondary or primary School or a particular University does not mean that you are not able to make money online . it is understandable that you must devote your time and attention to your school activities and practices but yet many college goers and school students are becoming wise these days , and so they are seeking for ways to fend for their own personal and material needs without dwelling on their guardians and parents .

Some students and college goers engage in small gig paying websites like working on a paired to post website . And some of these students are faced with the problem of how to combine their online side hustle with their school activities . Initially what should be a students online side hustle shouldn't be a platform or website that demands lot of a student time . The online side hustle should be a website that the demands less time but positively paying when it comes to withdrawal . When I was still a student during the year 2018 , engaging on paid to post website has been one of the way I used to earn a good and considerable amount of money online . The trendri . Com website forum has been what have been keeping my financial status afloat .

E

eldavis

It's all about time management. How you spend your time determines how what you get. I have come across persons who are students, and they still make good money from running offline business like tailoring and the likes. Adding an online way to make money is definitely a good one.

Lucky090

I was introduced to the paid to post work online when university was still on strike, so I had enough time to work well at it. But schools have resumed and I realized that it is impossible to earn the same way I did when there was no school. This is quite disheartening because I have calculated how much I will earn online for like six months straight since I want to use the money for something important. Now I have to settle for just when I get home in the afternoon or evening. My earnings is now very limited and too small. Are you a student, how do you combine paid to post sites with academics?
What type of POST in FORUM and get paid online program please?

Skysaint

Verified member
To be honest, that's like the easiest work to combine with schooling as a student although no know some days at school won't leave you with much energy to attend to your online gigs but I still consider the paid to post option as the very best.
The reason I said this is because of the way paid forums work; there's no said time for you to work online or a particular time when you have to be online to earn money from forums else you will miss the opportunity to earn as a forum member. So you can virtually earn from forums anytime you have the time for it and this makes things a lot easier. You can be operating on forums from your lecture halls, I don't mean when you have classes going on but that period when there's no teacher and instead of you to make noise in class you can just concentrate on you mobile phone and get to work. Personally, I wouldn't want to miss the two, lol, I would make noise and at the same time operate my smartphone in class.
The thing is that if you set a particular goal to achieve within a specific time, you wouldn't even have the time to say to anyone anything in school school till you achieve your goals.
For me, it's either am studying or receiving lectures or working online or sleeping. No time for unnecessary pleasures from school as I am even hoping to earn better online which means learning a skill and marketing myself online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I will say it depends on how you organise your time because this is what will determine your success and time management is very very important as a Nigerian student because without proper time management you may not likely be able to achieve anything and at the end of the day you may be left with nothing if you can't plant out your time to make sure you archive most of these things especially if you are trying to raise some money for one thing or the other .

Although I have not gotten into the university but even if I have to I really have organised and spend time to make sure it's suit so many things I have to do both online and offline.

You may not have the ability to do your online activities every day but at least if you can really organised your time to be doing it when you have the energy then that is the best because at least you'll be able to generate some money but the situation in which you are not able to do it at all really means that you are not organising your time well . Work in your time management.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, you should not expect in a short time to be able to fulfill your needs by working online whether trading crypto, stock forex or ptp. Do a ptp job as a sideline or in your spare time. You better concentrate on your studies to get good grades.

Mike Robbins

“Thank You” does not seem ample to convey how I feel about the way WEBDRIVE @ WRITEME DOT COM helped me rebuild my credit score and get my life back on track. I have never met a team as incredible and knowledgeable as they are, they have the ability to motivate and inspire people to get their finances fixed. It’s really stunning to see my credit score return to excellent. And my life went back to balance just by listening and doing what they asked me to do for my credit repair. It was such a great pleasure working with you and your support team !!!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, I have observed that most of the people that work in several paid to post reforms are students and they probably make money and at the same time focus on their studies.

A student can start any business and become very successful on it but what really matters is the level of seriousness and commitment he has towards his business and his studies. You can become successful in business as a student and at the same time become successful in your studies also.

I always try as much as possible to make my timetable and set time to study and set out time to work on paid to post platforms and acquire knowledge about other online businesses. I also trade cryptocurrencies and I still have time for my studies.

It is even now easier to make money as a student because you can use your phone or laptop to venture into a lot of things like freelancing and make money at the comfort of your Lodge or house as the case may be.

Unlike before when people venture into several offline menial businesses to make ends meet as students. The reverse is probably the case today because the Internet has made it easier.

Rachael

Verified member
It is possible to combine your schooling with paid to post jobs. First of all, you have to consider the timeframe you have to engage with your academic activities and decipher which time would be favorable to work online. Your academic activities is priority and when a class is fixed, you would have to attend because, they may likely be no repetition of the same course topic but working online, you have the leverage to work at any time because there are no boundaries or limitations. For me, when I am attending to schooling, I usually work online in the evening when I must have finished with my stipulated classes.

While working online, I try as much as possible to remain focused because I might have to relax my nerves and attend to some assignments so I do not slack in my grades. I would suggest you have a schedule where you can paste on your working table so you would be guided on how to run your activities each day. I have seen many students who even combine schooling with cryptocurrencies trading and even Forex trading as well and they use their time wisely, although at times, it do influence their academic performance negatively.