What will happen if I combine making money with education

Mastergp

Verified member
Well many student have made their decision on how they want to plan their future, some have decided to focus on education while some focus on making money immediately after high school and still they are some that have decided that they would do both education and making money, well many of those belonging to this third group have given up while some are still carrying both along and it working for them.

Well it need commitment for one to achieve this because he or she is putting his times and effort to accomplish both task.

When he do this he would become business minded there by combining both making money and education because some courses taught at school need business minded individual to understand such courses one need to know the point of money making.

Another thing to bear in mind is that he or she would be independent to academic issue like buying of textbooks and handout so with the money he his making he could afford this materials without depending on his or her parent.

This is a big question which needed a lot of time with research Before you can answer it individually depending on the level of your business strength , level of how you can cope with stress and the amount of money you have to run the business .
If you are not strong enough to run even a school alone , you should not try running a business with studying at the same time because it will definitely affect you negatively , but it also depend on the course you are doing , some course are easy and it also gives you more time to do another work ,
Secondly your ability to cope with stress shifting from school to business everyday which might be quite stressful is very important which brings us to the third aspect which is the money needed to run the business , if you have enough money to run the business , you won't have any problem employing someone to be reporting directly to you concerning the business.

This also depends on what every individual wants and think it's best for them,but if I am to choose,I had choose the both because there are a lot of benefits one would achieve from it. But then,it needs dedication and focus,have it in mind with determination of you can do it. But if at the end of the day you discovered the stress is much for you to handle and your health is at risk,then it is better to focus on education first. School stress alone can weak ones morale and that's one of the things you have to consider,if you would be able to cope with the two together.

One thing I know for sure,is you will needs money for school expenses and asking your parents or family members all the time should have a limit even if they are willing to do it for you anyday anytime. So personally I think to combine making money and education should be the best.