How can I combine paid to post jobs with schooling?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I was introduced to the paid to post work online when university was still on strike, so I had enough time to work well at it. But schools have resumed and I realized that it is impossible to earn the same way I did when there was no school. This is quite disheartening because I have calculated how much I will earn online for like six months straight since I want to use the money for something important. Now I have to settle for just when I get home in the afternoon or evening. My earnings is now very limited and too small. Are you a student, how do you combine paid to post sites with academics?

IamDozzy

Yes, you very well can combine schooling and paid to post jobs. It is all about time management and planning. If you can set a schedule and plan out things well with a strict time management regime, then you can pull it off. I just graduated from school but when I was a student I combined paid to post and my schooling effectively. If your lectures is in the morning, it would end by maybe 12 - 1 pm, you immediately have to move to your hostel, cook, take a nap. This should last for approximately 4 hours, that means by 4pm you should be up reading your books till maybe 8pm. Then from 8pm till 12am or 1am you can start your paid to post jobs on trendri and other sites. The main thing is planning and time management.

J

Jomarie05

I agree that if you have started practicing hustling when you are in school it will not be hard to do well after graduating. Like you said, we are not the only ones being sponsored to school, I have two siblings in the university too. So I can't possibly be calling them for money to barb my hair or to buy small handouts. These things should be figured out by myself. And the best form of hustle is online one, you are not working for anyone and you can work whenever you are free. If I should start looking for offline work I am certain it will interfere with my studies.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
This online business should be easy for students if they can manage their time very well. Do a daily go, plan how you will spend your 24hrs a day. Allocate the required time to sleep and rest, time for lectures, time to read and time to be online with your phone doing your online business. All you need now is just your mobile phone and data connection. Unlike before that you must have a laptop before you can make money online. With your phone and data connection you are good to go and you can work anywhere.

Divinechidera

I'm also a student like you and the only way to combine schooling with this paid-to-post business are- determination and proper planning.
I'll advise you to make a timetable and follow it doggedly. That, way you'll still be able to earn.

Josh9493

Making good use of your time is the best key I can say because when you have time for everything that's really goin work out good for you I can say.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
That is a nice suggestion and I think I will go with it. The money one realises from these forums although not much is also something. It can buy me some food stuffs at the end of the month. So I can't say I will do away with it totally, therefore I have to find a way to work around it. Maybe when I dont have class I can devote my time to it. I can also dedicate weekends to it too. Those of us that have nothing else to do to support ourselves this is our side hustle, and we have to continue it.
Sure this is the best things you can do sir. You just have to find a way to manage your time really well. You can do some posting during free period before a new lecture start. Also on weekends and try at least I also be reading your books. Don't because of trying to make money online and be having carry over please. Do a daily goal, in 24 hours map out the time for lectures, the time to read, the time to come online and the time to rest. We all need to be giving this body little rest too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes. It is very possible but don't expect to be active on these platforms because of your lecture. You can be doing them at your free time. And be active during the weekends. But you have to becareful so as not to allow this activity to carry out your attentions in class. And please I won't advise you to do this in the midnight because it may affect your health in the day if you don't sleep for a specific hour of time that you are want to sleep. Except you want to be dozing of in class which I know you dont want.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to combine get paid to post on forum with schooling, all you need is to plan your time on how to manage between the two.

I believe that you can't have lecture all the time of the day. There are some time you will not attend lecture in the class. You can use those time to work on paid to comments websites.

All you have to do is divide your time into three. A portion of your time must be allocated to reading, attending lecture and to work on get paid to comment websites.

You can also dedicate your weekends on working on PTC websites in order to recoup the time you lost during the week days.

Last edited:

Sammyesx

Being a student at the same time being active on any paid to post site is not easy, being a student alone is a very demanding task especially if you are studying a very demanding course but since their are bills to pay, one has to look for a way to balance both, you have to Plan your schedule, create a free time outside your normal school activities where you can be active on the paid to post site, it will definitely reduce the amount of money you will make but half bread they say is better than none.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You just have to work harder, first you need to cut down on the hours you will spending on frivolities. Unless you have good sponsors, but if you are looking to work to make a little bit of money that can enable you pick some bills, then you must get serious. Devote some hours to posting on the sites. Use any idle time to post. Don’t wait until you have a convenience time. Just keep posting when you have the time to do so.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To be candid it's not easy at all to combine the two .
When you want to continue the you need to apportioned time for that and make sure that it will not affect your education because if care is not taken it will surely affect.
You can only do it when you are less busy.
To combine the two also require dedication and sacrifice of time.

Ekuvero

Combining schooling with these PTC sites would be quite stressful cause you would be a bit tired and stressful when you get back from school but despite that your earning wouldn't be like when you work full-time.

You can still use your lectures free time in earning rather than reading so as to see some funds to accomplish part of your goals.

You can still skip less important courses class (when you are free you could still read) and use the medium to earn online

Ralphjoe

Well if I was a student and I am in a situation like yours, what I will do to manage my paid to post job will be to take advantage of free periods in between lectures in fact I can leave lectures that are not important to go and work on my paid to post jobs online.
Another way is to minimise the way I go to classes as it will be only important classes that you will go to I don't know about you but there are some courses that I don't need any lecturer to lecture me on that I will read and pass the examination, it's not all courses that I will need lecturers to put me through so that I can understand, so in a situation like that you can skip some lectures to be doing your job your online job.

Olajidey

You can combine the two together and it won't affect your study the only thing that will affect is your earning this is because schooling is the primary assignment while paid to post is just like a side hustle that you engage him so you won't have to depend on your parent. There are sometimes that you will be in class and the lecturer won't be around so you can make use of the time to make some comment befoe the lecturer comes in.

Moni2402

I was introduced to the paid to post work online when university was still on strike, so I had enough time to work well at it. But schools have resumed and I realized that it is impossible to earn the same way I did when there was no school. This is quite disheartening because I have calculated how much I will earn online for like six months straight since I want to use the money for something important. Now I have to settle for just when I get home in the afternoon or evening. My earnings is now very limited and too small. Are you a student, how do you combine paid to post sites with academics?
As we grow we become more independent and little by little we move away from the family, we find a social circle that suits us and we also make the decision to study a career and then enter the labor field. But there are those who decide to face both tasks at the same time and there many times the question arises: Can both activities be carried out? The answer is that if you can, the first thing you should do is prioritize your activities, organize your time well and learn to handle the pressure that both activities represent.
Remember that wanting is power!

gochenko8

I agree that if you have started practicing hustling when you are in school it will not be hard to do well after graduating. Like you said, we are not the only ones being sponsored to school, I have two siblings in the university too. So I can't possibly be calling them for money to barb my hair or to buy small handouts. These things should be figured out by myself. And the best form of hustle is online one, you are not working for anyone and you can work whenever you are free. If I should start looking for offline work I am certain it will interfere with my studies.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Exactly, if you have started practicing hustling when you are in school it will not be hard to do well after graduating. Like you said, we are not the only ones being sponsored to school, I have two siblings in the university too. So I can't possibly be calling them for money to barb my hair or to buy small handouts. These things should be figured out by myself. And the best form of hustle is online one, you are not working for anyone and you can work whenever you are free. If I should start looking for offline work I am certain it will interfere with my studies.
Sure, this is the best thing about these online opportunities that we are privileged to know of, if we had resorted to getting some part time jobs while at home, we would definitely have to quit while resuming school, but this one is online so anywhere you are, you would still be able to carry out your tasks freely without facing any issue. It is just a rare opportunity that we have and it is good that a lot of us have utilize it for our good. Same smart phones we are using to make money online is what some people are using to just chat all day and snap pictures without doing anything profitable. It is all about mindset and determination.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Sure, when you want parents to provide everything, it is going to be a huge burden, especially if they have other younger ones that are under their care and their Payment is not encouraging. We as students need to utilize these opportunities online and make some money for ourselves. As a student, it would not be nice requesting for money from parents to subscribe one's phone.
Our being able to find out ways of making money even when In school shows that whenever we graduate, we would also be people who can stand on their own even when there are no jobs, unlike when you do not know how to utilize the available resources.
Exactly, if you have started practicing hustling when you are in school it will not be hard to do well after graduating. Like you said, we are not the only ones being sponsored to school, I have two siblings in the university too. So I can't possibly be calling them for money to barb my hair or to buy small handouts. These things should be figured out by myself. And the best form of hustle is online one, you are not working for anyone and you can work whenever you are free. If I should start looking for offline work I am certain it will interfere with my studies.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That is a nice suggestion and I think I will go with it. The money one realises from these forums although not much is also something. It can buy me some food stuffs at the end of the month. So I can't say I will do away with it totally, therefore I have to find a way to work around it. Maybe when I dont have class I can devote my time to it. I can also dedicate weekends to it too. Those of us that have nothing else to do to support ourselves this is our side hustle, and we have to continue it.
Sure, when you want parents to provide everything, it is going to be a huge burden, especially if they have other younger ones that are under their care and their Payment is not encouraging. We as students need to utilize these opportunities online and make some money for ourselves. As a student, it would not be nice requesting for money from parents to subscribe one's phone.
Our being able to find out ways of making money even when In school shows that whenever we graduate, we would also be people who can stand on their own even when there are no jobs, unlike when you do not know how to utilize the available resources.