How to combine study and forex

selena1

Verified member
One of the advantages of Forex is that it is suitable for everyone, the student, the accountant, the engineer, and the doctor, and it is not limited to a specific group. It primarily depends on understanding, such as any of the academic sciences. On the contrary, it will add to the life of the economic culture that makes it distinguished from jealousy. Learning it since childhood makes us have the ability
to make a good profit.

and avoid the mistakes that we make at the beginning, and it makes the learner have emotional stability during trading, in addition to that it is a very profitable field and can work in it at any time and from anywhere. It is an advantage that you free up your study time.

Estimate 4 hours a day for you to work with, learn from, and make profit from it, and this is easier than going to the labor market itself and adhering to the number of hours of work per day that are not less than eight or nine hours, which may hinder you from studying, so we advise you to learn forex early and it will not hinder you from your studies as long as You have the ability to organize time that does not interfere with your studies,

as forex is not an easy work and may affect your situation and your emotions, and this may affect your studies, so I think that the best is to learn forex during your studies, but do not trade forex during your studies because this may affect your grades and in Exams So you can make forex trading only on holidays and this time focus only on learning to get experience and knowledge from practice.

On the demo account during the study, because trading in the demo account will not affect you or your performance during the study, so do not make anything affect your studies, especially forex, because it may waste all your time if you try to trade it on the real account, which is my advice to you, but if you want to trade and earn They do this only on holidays.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Let me tell you this - it's not going to be easy at all, I have tried this. It's going to take dedication. but if you're willing to put in the work, it can be one of the most rewarding endeavors you'll ever embark upon because once you start making money it will be worth it.

You have to first start by learning, I started on babypips.com, so you might want to check it out, once you have a solid understanding of forex, it's time to put that knowledge into practice. start with a demo account of three thousand dollars and don't jump in with both feet on a live account and risk all your savings.

I was watching an interview of a forex trader that says even in a prop firm where you will be trading with experienced traders it will take you a minimum of 3 years to be profitable, so gaining perspective is very important.

Asahi

Verified member
To conquer Forex, in depth study is needed and you have to work on leverage and other aspects of the market. Proper positioning of trades brings sufficient trading profit to traders. With Eurotrader broker, you will face no technical issues and you can smoothly execute your trades.