How to Combine Blogging With Vlogging

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogging means writing articles and publishing them on your website or on third party sites, where as vlogging means creating and publishing videos on social media sites and video sharing platforms. If you want to maximize your income, you can do both. In fact, if you do one thing, another will be easier. For instance it will be easier for bloggers to become vloggers, and vice versa. I do blogging and vlogging, and I earn money from both. I use my blogs to get more subscribers and views for my vlogs, and my vlogs to bring more people to my blogs. Except the type of content (article vs video), everything else, like SEO, digital marketing, and content research, is pretty similar. To do well as a blogger and vlogger, you need to be a really good writer and video maker.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog and vlog at the same time, you need to make sure that your blog and vlog are in same niche. Well, you can of course try different niches but having same niche simplifies your blogging and vlogging. For instance, if you have a recipe blog, you can create recipe blog. There are AI tools that will help you to convert your blog post into videos that you can upload on the platforms of your choice. You can try text to video tools, or use your blog post as script for video

Phantasm

Banned
To diversify contents and connect to a wider audience, you can combine blogging and vlogging, here's an easy way to do so;

1. Create a consistent brand and niche to get a dedicated following.

2. Develop multimedia with textual and visual aspects.

3. Repurpose blog posts as video blogs or vice versa.

4. Increase presence by cross promoting on social media sites.

5. Jointly make content with other bloggers or vloggers.

6. Always make sure that you produce authentic while remaining in line with your fans’ taste for quality pieces of information throughout the journey of production.

alexlama

Combining blogging and vlogging can indeed maximize income and audience reach. Both mediums complement each other, leveraging strengths in content creation and audience engagement. Success as a blogger and vlogger requires strong writing and video-making skills, along with effective SEO and digital marketing strategies

ceekaay

Combining blogging and vlogging is seriously awesome! I've been doing both for a good while now, and let me tell you, it's been a total game changer. One thing I've found super helpful is cross-promoting between my blog and vlog. You know, like mentioning my latest blog post in my vlog and vice versa. It helps keep things buzzing on both fronts and keeps my audience hooked. And

Chase

One way to combine blogging with vlogging is to create written blog posts that complement your video content. You can also embed your videos within your blog posts to provide a multimedia experience for your audience. Another effective method is to create video content that expands on topics covered in your blog posts, offering a more in-depth look at the subject matter. This can help drive traffic between your blog and vlog, increasing engagement across both platforms.