Can I combine Blogging And Forex Trading?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the common ways to make money online for most beginners. The reason for this is that it doesn't take a lot of cash out of your pocket to start blogging.

The first thing you need to do is to choose a profitable and less competitive niche. This can be your hobby or any other thing. The next thing is to start registering a domain name together with and hosting account to set up your website.

Majority of the people are using wordpress for blogging because it is flexible and comes with a lot of plugins.

A good knowledge of search engine optimisation is also require in order to receive good traffic from Google search engine.

It is good to have multiple streams of income. So I want to ask that is it good to combine blogging together with forex trading?

The only thing about this is that it may be affecting each other but it is possible. The reason why I said it may affect each other is that there may be trading signal the same time there is inspiration for blogging. But if there is good time management, it can be sorted out.

@btaliat I thought about this as much as they will be clash Of events between blogging and forex trading. Trading signal may come up when you are analysing the keyword to write for the next blog post and both of them are very crucial. I think it will be very good too focused on one at first until you can generate money on autopilot before moving to the next one.

Last edited:
@btaliat I thought about this as much as they will be clash Of events between blogging and forex trading. Trading signal may come up when you are analysing the keyword to write for the next blog post and both of them are very crucial. I think it will be very good too focused on one at first until you can generate money on autopilot before moving to the next one.
That is it. Though one can try to perfect the two together by making it a complementary effect by using the blog to be talking about happening in the world of crypto. This will allow the bloggers not to over tax his brain since he's also into crypto. He Kent be stressing himself too much on the niche to choose.

@btaliat honestly this is brilliant. It will be easier for the blogger to express his opinion and give insight because he is talking about what it does. in fact it will be pretty much easier for him to crack out contents of contents by showing the world what he has learnt from trading of the cryptocurrency of Forex.

That is not even a question because there are a lot of people that do almost 5 online works at the same time and they make good amount of money from all of them. what matters is your level of dedication and the kind of knowledge you have about them. there is a level you will reach at something and you become a master and that thing in the sense that you can do it very conveniently no matter your tight schedule. It is true that forex trading requires a lot of research for you to come up with a nice results and blogging also requires some kind of research when it comes to doing your SEO and other things. one of the best ways in which you can combine forex trading with Blogging is to always be time conscious. When you are time conscious there is a possibility that you can write your articles and make your research and also trade. You can bring at night times for blogging and daytime for forex trading. There are also a lot of bloggers who are forex traders and they write about forex trading on their blog and of course from there they can promote some products and courses and make a whole lot of money.

It is very much easy for you to be able to combine your forex trading with your blogging careers . As a matter of fact, if you are very good in blogging and really have great ideas sparkling in your head every now and then, you will not be finding it difficult to settle down and come up with great content because the ideas are already there .

What this now mean is that you will be able to have enough time for other activities of which forex trading can be utilised to make money while still maintaining your blogging status .

However, it also depends on how you are able to discipline yourself and see to it that you are only getting involved in what will really make you to stay focus and make as much money as you want to do .

There are a lot of people who cannot be able to combine the two , because they are all very demanding and for such people, it is very important that they just settle down for the one that the think can be able to sustain them while they leave the other for good so as to stay mentally sane without feeling stressed up .