How can a 14-year-old make money online?

fattofit1

Before I start, I’m going to give you a bit about me. I’m a 14-year-old entrepreneur who has started a for-profit LLC and a non-profit corporation, both ONE-MEMBER entities. I have been planning my businesses for a couple of years now, and I’m pretty much close to the end of my planning phase. Anyways, I’m going to start my lecture.

First of all, there’s no “easy” way of earning money, especially when you are a minor. Why? Well…

• You have little to no experience compared to some experienced professionals who have more experience than you have lived.
  • You can’t sign contracts, which greatly limits your options.
  • Your parents are most likely going to try to keep you safe (which is a good thing), which also limits your options.
  • The federal, state and city governments will have laws in place which may or may not involve age. So… you might want to read the law a bit… I have done that myself for quite a few months.
  • People will turn you down. It’s normal but considering that you are still a minor with little experience, that plays a big role in people’s consideration.
  • The governments may or may not tell you “facts” that are not necessarily true under the law… (I have gone through that and I know from a firsthand experience how frustrating that is to argue with the government using laws that they themselves passed)