Making Money Online As A Cold Caller?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
A cold caler is someone that picks up the phone and dials clients numbers and try to get business or gigs, it is brutal and very hard because you will face a lot of rejection and even insults sometimes, but it can also be the difference between succeeding failing.

Imagine you are a web designer and you are looking forward to get clients, if you have cold calling skills you will hop in a Google Map and find business without website, dial their number and sell them your services, likewise insurance, graphics and copywriting, cold calling is a good sales skills that can enable you land clients in any industry.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is my first time learning about this earning skill. It does sound like a great skill to have, though it requires so much patience and consistency as you are never sure it your call will bear any fruits. It is also a job that requires great communication skills, negotiation and convincing people.

I don't know if there are companies that hire people to do such a job, I think there are. Or you could learn this skill and use it to attract your own clients to sell them the skills you have.