Earn Money Can Old Citizen Make Money Online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like to pay a visit to my grandfather very often. I like he because we usually have deep conversation. He often ask for my future aspiration and things I am doing.

There was a time our discussion leads to making money online. I told him that he can make money while he is sitting at home. I let him realise that making money online is one of my multiple streams of income and he likes that.

He told me that he was not conversant with the uses of Android phones. I lesson no that such a thing is not a problem provided he is ready to learn.

So I want to ask you guys that what are the easy ways you think an older citizen can make money online?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
An old citizens as you have said can really make money online sofar the can read and write. Once some one can comprehend its very easy to earn especially on ptp forum like this. And it is very advisable for an old man to have something doing not only sitting down alone but working around can also contributed to their well being.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Age does not matter when it comes to making money online, as long as you have skills and knowledge and your health also permits, you can work at any age. I do not see much difference between working online and working offline. These days offline jobs also require you to use a computer and the internet

Good luck

Verified member
Old people can also make money online if they have the time to sit and also research and get information about what they want to do .Age doesn't stop one in achieving success at every point in time of ones career or life.the old ones think less and also have the confidence than the younger ones who just want to make fast income.

sunnystar

Old citizen can make money online if he's literate. An old person that is not literate cannot earn online because it entails read and write. Therefore, when the old person is literate, you can introduce PTP forums to him and PTC. I think that ones are very easier to deal with.

sumith554

I like to pay a visit to my grandfather very often. I like he because we usually have deep conversation. He often ask for my future aspiration and things I am doing.

There was a time our discussion leads to making money online. I told him that he can make money while he is sitting at home. I let him realise that making money online is one of my multiple streams of income and he likes that.

He told me that he was not conversant with the uses of Android phones. I lesson no that such a thing is not a problem provided he is ready to learn.

So I want to ask you guys that what are the easy ways you think an older citizen can make money online?
There are many ways to earn mony
1.Complete a survey
2.Join affiliate programs
3.join freelance websites
4.Start a youtube channel about animals and pet care
5.Be a market researcher and tester

V

Vishnu8118

An old citizens as you have said can really make money online sofar the can read and write. Once some one can comprehend its very easy to earn especially on ptp forum like this. And it is very advisable for an old man to have something doing not only sitting down alone but working around can also contributed to their well being.
Your are true Old man can more money because they have more time

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, some of these old individuals sometimes do get adapted to technological advancement real quick. So if your father is literate, that is can still read and right then I see no problem with them working online. Although for me, there are some age limit for this kinda stuff because not all old people need such anymore but to be taken care of by their children and grandchildren alike.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mika you really nail it and that is what I told my uncle. I have convinced him to open an account on this forum and try to create first 10 trends and 10 meaningful comments. I have also asked him to sign up with other get paid to post websites. And he is catching up gradually.

Last edited:

Moni

What I know is making money online deals with literate which means if you can read and write then you too can start making money online.
The process is not strictly design for special people but to everyone who is willing to do it. So I think it doesn't matter how old you are as far as you can read and write.

Phabbyfundz

There is no age limit, anyone is blessed with technology the old and young. If there can read and write or have a smart phone, your laptop you can make money notwithstanding, I know about older social media influencers, even models who are well about 70. The world is changing fast and how well you grow and adjust with is what matters.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am an old citizen and I had been earning from my online freelancing for many years now. As long as you know how to write good English and you have some sense in your brain then go ahead and join ptp forums. You will earn cents but they will be a lot if you have the patience to be posting more and more as time goes by.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Age is definitely not a barrier when it comes to somebody's ability to be able to make money online . the most important thing is whether they are strong enough and if they can understand and write English .with this I believe that day to come enjoying the opportunity.