How Apples Can Help You To Heal Your Body

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Eating apples is one of the best ways to make yourself healthy. Apples are a really rich in nutrients like vitamins and they help us to combat various health problems. There is an old proverb that eating apples might keep the doctor away and it seems that this proverb is actually true to some extent. Some studies have suggested that an antioxidant called Quercetin helps to combat and reverse damage to cells and it also helps you to heal damage to your tissues. Some studies have also pointed out that apple peel has a great amount of this antioxidant and people can benefit by consuming more apples throught the day. So, what are you waiting for? go and grab an apple that can help you to heal!

My wife is presently on a diet prescribed by her sister who is a nurse. The issue is high cholesterol. Fruits and vegetables will be the order of the day and for meals fish is preferred than meat. With the fruits the number 1 in the list is apple. My wife is now eating at least 1 apple a day in the hope that it will regulate her cholesterol level.

There are different type of apple , if I am thinking of eating apple generally I'll be going for the local One that is not treated with pesticide. I don't really know if there is any differences in their nutritional value comparing the local apple and the international apple. The important one over here may not be the best for now.

It is not new that fruit generally provides vital nutrient to the body so by eating apple it will actually Benefits our well being as it will provide nutrient that are needed to the body and fruits generally doesn't have a side effect so we can eat as many times as we want