Home remedies for obesity

Empress

Verified member
1. Vegetables such as tomatoes, carrots and dark green leafy vegetables are low calories food that are good for your health. Therefore, include some vegetables salad and fruits in your daily diet to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day
2. Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice in a glass of warm milk mix well and have this mixture daily in the morning
3. Green tea is an effective remedy for weight loss add 2-3 cups of green tea everyday to your daily routine to combat obesity
4. Exercise plays a key role in maintaining healthy body. Lack of exercise can lead to overweight and obesity. Exercising burns up the extra fats in the body and will keep your body flexible as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the first thing they need to do is to cut back on the junk food they are consuming which is the major causes of obesity in most people. you need to do this gradually and comes back everything over the time. slow and steady approach is the best when it comes to exercise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yea vegetables are food that is generally good for the body but nowadays vegetable may not be trusted anymore because of the chemical a lot of farmers are using in planting most of these crops. sometimes most of this vegetable can be dangerous to the body if there is so much chemical during the planting time that is why people should try as much as possible to eat natural food that is free from chemical and fertilizers.

AfriPeeps Official

I think one of the best way to reduce obesity is by going the vegetarian way. Eating veggies and fruits can do a lot of help in helping you reduce your fat. I have seen a lot of people who claimed that they reduced their obesity just by increasing the rate of consumption of vegetables and fruits and reducing other forms of food items

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator said, we need to stop eating junk food and we need to eat at the appropriate time. We should eating late in the night and we need to eat light food in the night. Night doesn't meant for heavy food. We should also take at least 30 mins rest after each meal.

Barin

Exercising is the best way to reduce obesity it is very effective and the method as been tried out by my aunt and it really works for her

Zina

Eating food low in calories and food that is healthy and making sure to do exercise regularly will reduce obesity

Drrooll

There are a lot of ways to reduce obesity but the most effective way to reduce fat is by exercise and eating food low in calories

Acerrim

As long as we eat healthy diet , doing exercises regularly and eating low fat food

Qriquimen

The best method that I've seen so far on this platform is by engaging in exercise it is very fast and should also make sure to eat food that are low in calories

Samrilm

Avoiding food that contains fats like all this junk foods and other foods like that can be able to reduce the risk of being obese

Krishrish

If you want to reduce the cholesterol in your body because you are obesethe best method is by reducing intake of calories food and eating healthy fruits regularly

Xachima

you are really right with iall the points you listed as long as we follow all those procedures there is not how we are not going to reduce weight and not be obese