Healthy Habits

raaman

Valued Contributor
Want to follow some healthy habits in your life? Follow the habits as shown below:

i. Eating in moderation. Never over-eat.

ii. Do not eat sweets frequently. Take it only once in a while.

iii. Do not take drugs. It is not good for your overall health.

iv. Do some exercise every day without any excuse, and

v. Try to have a sound sleep of seven hours.

Knowing how, when, and why you suffer from stress is the first step in solving it. For this purpose, you can use a diary to write down at the end of the day all the stressful moments that you have come across during the day. This will help you find ways to prevent or avoid those stressful situations in the future.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Want to follow some healthy habits in your life? Follow the habits as shown below:

i. Eating in moderation. Never over-eat.

ii. Do not eat sweets frequently. Take it only once in a while.

iii. Do not take drugs. It is not good for your overall health.

iv. Do some exercise every day without any excuse, and

v. Try to have a sound sleep of seven hours.

Knowing how, when, and why you suffer from stress is the first step in solving it. For this purpose, you can use a diary to write down at the end of the day all the stressful moments that you have come across during the day. This will help you find ways to prevent or avoid those stressful situations in the future.
One of my favorite healthy habits I have been trying to keep is regular exercise,i know taking of sweet artificial sweeteners is not advisable, there are a lot of them I have been trying to keep which some of them I cannot even remember now until I come and cross.

Vladv26

One of my favorite healthy habits I have been trying to keep is regular exercise,i know taking of sweet artificial sweeteners is not advisable, there are a lot of them I have been trying to keep which some of them I cannot even remember now until I come and cross.
Many people think if they eat something sweet or some fast food, all of a sudden they are unhealthy and they did something really bad. It's alright to eat eat or fast food every once in a while. For example, many people from bodybuilding or fitness industry have this kind of diet where they eat very healthy 6 days of the week and they choose one day of the week when they can eat whatever they want,from sweets to fast food and other unhealthy foods. So eating fast food or sweets once a week is alright and it's actually even healthier then avoiding it completely

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important and necessary for everyone to maintain healthy habit in order to live a healthy life. There are many ways or methods in which you can use to live a healthy life. Maintaining healthy habit promote good health and well-being of individuals. One of the ways of maintaining healthy habits is by always washing your hands, cleaning your environment and also maintaining personal hygiene.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks you so much for the wonderful write up, if we need to maintain a body for a long time it is for us to try as much as possible to be fit all the time because this is what will determine how strong we will be at all age, it is not the best option for you to live a life without doing exercise.exercise is very important in the life of everybody

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The last part is what I have problem with. I don't even the last time I slept for 6 hours. I know the importance of sleeping and I wish I can observe it but it is very difficult for me to observe because most of the online platforms that I do engage in, I always have time for them in the night.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with the points that was stated above because I have been doing all those from the sleep to the exercise and the food. However, I never restrain myself with the food that I like. For example I like dessert, I just eat normally. Likewise when I want fruits I buy even if it is expensive. I also drink soda and occasionally beer too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Concerning the sleep you are talking about a lot of medical expert have been advising us to sleep for 8 hours at a night and at least two hours in a day even with this still a lot of other medical expert have been advising us that sleeping for more than 8 hours is not good, which one should we take in this ?