Health Benefits Of Fasting

Sodiq

Do you know that fasting is good for our health? In fact, fasting also improve brain function. Fasting is the refrainment from food, drink or both for either health, ritualistic, religious, or ethical purposes.

Now here are some of the benefits of fasting,

1. Fasting Helps Weight Loss

2. It improve Brain Function

3. Clear The Skin And Prevent Acne

4. Improves Eating Patterns

5. Helps in Metabolism

6. Boost immune system

Do you agree with me on this?

Ayeshabashir

Ofcourse I am 100 percent agree with my dear. Fasting plays very essential role in maintaince of our health.Actually fasting is the period in which your are willingly restrain your self from eating and drinking. Short term fasting proves very helpful for your body fitness.Because fasting removes the harmful chemicals from your body in a better way and fastly when your stomach is empty. Also it helps to reduce obesity. It also maintain your metabolism.

On the other hand if we are talking about long term fasting then it proves harmful for our body health because it can lead to deficiency of nutrients and vitamins in your body.Due to this your body will feel sickness and weakness.

Last edited:

SuperNerd

@Sodiq you are right, fasting really has a lot of health benefits to our body. Some if these health benefits is that

* It helps to improve our insulin sensitivity

* Fasting helps in aiding weight loss

* Fasting can helps to speed up our metabolism

* Fasting can strengthen our immune system

* Fasting also helps our brain, and will make it to function well.