Earn Money Have you thought about quitting your online job at some point in your life?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the starting, things normally aren't straightforward, it comes with torrid time when it concerns earning money online. We undergo processes before earning money online. It even caused majority of users who started earlier wanting to quit due to income online being hard to come by.

I even thought about that, at some point in my time online, when I first came into online fold in 2016. Tried my hands in some earning sites, they all turned out futile, wasting of time and resources for me. I wanted to quit totally, but I kept on pushing until last year when pandemic did us good in disguise, bringing more earning opportunities online. I refuted back to earning online, now I'm earning some amount of money for my time so far.

Have you felt disappointed at some point in your online career quitting due to lack of earning opportunities?

funmi

Verified member
Yes. I did. Because at times online job get tiring and boring. But instead of quitting, the only the I do at times is to get a break from online work and face my offline work. Then, later after some while, I will reconsider it again and continue working. For someone like me who has other things to do, online job get boring for us. Especially the type of online job that is not brining much money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There was a particular time where I was feeling that the money that I was earning from working online was not just enough and in fact I was just wasting my time. I considered quitting but then I discovered a way that I can be able to do it much more better and maximize earning.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My freelancing is my preparation for my retirement. Now that I have reached that point the occupation matters more than the amount that I earn. It is not good to be doing nothing all day. At least the meager earnings give me a sense of accomplishment and achievement that I am not a bum even if I have no more job to speak of.

Brackwom

Working anywhere and at my own convenience is the beauty of earning money online. That's why those who have 9-5 offline gig still prefer working and earning online during their spare time. I'm managing a business of my own offline, it's an indoor one that makes me spend some couple of time online to earn extra.
Yeah! Both works are best for earn online or offline & make a passive income source.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lack of earning opportunities makes disappointed everyone so, always have an option to do what you think would be the best for you. It depends if you can sustain your financial dues without the help of your current job and just focus on working online instead. Though, working in the comfort of your own sanctuary makes a lot of difference wherein you can be more productive doing other things while working at home.
Working anywhere and at my own convenience is the beauty of earning money online. That's why those who have 9-5 offline gig still prefer working and earning online during their spare time. I'm managing a business of my own offline, it's an indoor one that makes me spend some couple of time online to earn extra.

Skysaint

Verified member
I certainly don't think so because right now, it's my only source of earning some money as am still a student and so too busy to involve myself in any offline job or business. Rather I do even sort for more ways of earning greater amount of cash per day through online earning methods

Brackwom

During the starting, things normally aren't straightforward, it comes with torrid time when it concerns earning money online. We undergo processes before earning money online. It even caused majority of users who started earlier wanting to quit due to income online being hard to come by.

I even thought about that, at some point in my time online, when I first came into online fold in 2016. Tried my hands in some earning sites, they all turned out futile, wasting of time and resources for me. I wanted to quit totally, but I kept on pushing until last year when pandemic did us good in disguise, bringing more earning opportunities online. I refuted back to earning online, now I'm earning some amount of money for my time so far.

Have you felt disappointed at some point in your online career quitting due to lack of earning opportunities?
Lack of earning opportunities makes disappointed everyone so, always have an option to do what you think would be the best for you. It depends if you can sustain your financial dues without the help of your current job and just focus on working online instead. Though, working in the comfort of your own sanctuary makes a lot of difference wherein you can be more productive doing other things while working at home.

uforwealth

Verified member

On many occasions,due to lack of earnings, I have been so frustrated and disappointed to the extent that I completely quitted any thing that has to do with making money online.

It is easy now to make money online because legit and reliable earn income websites are coming out almost every day.

Gone are those days when things were rough and though for people to make a dime online.

Many thanks to paid to post sites like trendri and bizdustry that create avenues for their members to make money online.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though it use to happen at time especially when one start it and just continuing working without gain. One can be frustrated when come in contact with some site that will not tell somebody's offence before or after the ban your account even when one is about to cash out. Any body that want to do any only work should be courageous and be Strong

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I want to do so most recently cos my offline gig can be very stressful even as I'm typing now, my hands are heavy to do the typing just trying. Getting fed up and feeling tired with these ways of earning, maybe it's due to my new offline gig. I used to have a drive before to earn through PTP sites especially here but seems the drive is going away and my attention is going to another thing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I have thought about it but not right now, when I have grown my online earnings to a particular level then I can comfortably say I want to rely on just my online earnings. Probably when am older too.
That's wise think, all you need to do now is pushing it on, and never slow down. Slowing down delays your own progress to earn higher reward in the future via online gig. But remember earnings improve as you follow what's trending dear. Find a better skill to learn in order to earn better.

E

eldavis

Yes I have thought about it but not right now, when I have grown my online earnings to a particular level then I can comfortably say I want to rely on just my online earnings. Probably when am older too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes you are right. But as i said if i get a decent job i may not need to put effort or work online. As you know it takes lot of time and effort to earn fron online. So if someone gets a job that pays really well then i think the can quit this part easily.
Yeah, if you have a decent offline gig, you can reduce your time working online, and pay more attention to what rewards you better. But also know, some persons who see online have a job which pays them well. But due to interaction they have with some members online, makes them comeback to have some chat with them and create fun time.

Raiyan10

That's candid of you dear. Making extra bucks here and there online isn't a bad one too. It is a way of adding some extra money to our income overall and settle for some little bill. Money doesn't satisfy, that's why the rich aren't satisfied even for the little pay. Every penny matters to them, and with time it multiplies.
Yes you are right. But as i said if i get a decent job i may not need to put effort or work online. As you know it takes lot of time and effort to earn fron online. So if someone gets a job that pays really well then i think the can quit this part easily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think no. I want to continue this earning. Earning online is fun not gonna lie. Maybe the earning may not seem much but ut rises gradually. I think if i get a decebt job at some point of my life still i will not quit earning online right away.
That's candid of you dear. Making extra bucks here and there online isn't a bad one too. It is a way of adding some extra money to our income overall and settle for some little bill. Money doesn't satisfy, that's why the rich aren't satisfied even for the little pay. Every penny matters to them, and with time it multiplies.

Raiyan10

I think no. I want to continue this earning. Earning online is fun not gonna lie. Maybe the earning may not seem much but ut rises gradually. I think if i get a decebt job at some point of my life still i will not quit earning online right away.

Rachael

Verified member
I have not even much exposed to online making sites so it is quite early for me to have such thoughts. Despite the fact that I had been scammed severally on some Ponzi schemes sites and HYIPS but this does not deter me from being optimistic. I know that with consistency, there will always be more opportunities. On any site which I am a participant, I try all my best to abide by the set rules, terms and conditions so as to avoid restriction but if peradventure it still happens, I do not feel depressed because I am a very hopeful person and it works for me. When I kept loosing funds to Ponzi schemes, I was discouraged and almost ran away from the online space but I realized that it was not any fault online but from me because despite the scam, I kept on investing. I just had to make the right decisions by not engaging in such sites because at the end of the day, most of those sites are fraudulent and might not last even up to 48hours. The online space is quite complex and if you are not cautious, you might either waste your money or your time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have not even much exposed to online making sites so it is quite early for me to have such thoughts. Despite the fact that I had been scammed severally on some Ponzi schemes sites and HYIPS but this does not deter me from being optimistic. I know that with consistency, there will always be more opportunities. On any site which I am a participant, I try all my best to abide by the set rules, terms and conditions so as to avoid restriction but if peradventure it still happens, I do not feel depressed because I am a very hopeful person and it works for me. When I kept loosing funds to Ponzi schemes, I was discouraged and almost ran away from the online space but I realized that it was not any fault online but from me because despite the scam, I kept on investing. I just had to make the right decisions by not engaging in such sites because at the end of the day, most of those sites are fraudulent and might not last even up to 48hours. The online space is quite complex and if you are not cautious, you might either waste your money or your time.
Yes, their are lots of fraudulent schemes online, we just need to be careful when it comes to joining any earning site online to avoid time wasting. I never really entered into much Ponzi schemes since I began earning online, but have been scammed in 1-2 occasions via Ponzi schemes. That's why I am avoiding some sites promising to offer higher amount of money for simple tasks. It is better to engage in learning skills than trying to earn extra bucks from a site that is suspicious of being scam. If you're a skilled person, you'll make money working for yourself, for example, owning your own website and monetizing it, owning a YouTube channel via a niche you're familiar with. Develop apps and sale them, trade digital assets and make passive income from them as well, and lots more.