Earn Money Have you thought about quitting your online job at some point in your life?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the starting, things normally aren't straightforward, it comes with torrid time when it concerns earning money online. We undergo processes before earning money online. It even caused majority of users who started earlier wanting to quit due to income online being hard to come by.

I even thought about that, at some point in my time online, when I first came into online fold in 2016. Tried my hands in some earning sites, they all turned out futile, wasting of time and resources for me. I wanted to quit totally, but I kept on pushing until last year when pandemic did us good in disguise, bringing more earning opportunities online. I refuted back to earning online, now I'm earning some amount of money for my time so far.

Have you felt disappointed at some point in your online career quitting due to lack of earning opportunities?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I do not even think of that , and I don't even have that in my plan now because I'm just beginning to get more interested in some online business and I enjoy it more because it gives me opportunities to work and schedule my time to post content on things I am passionate to discuss on.

Not really about this, but also I listen to what people have to say about different areas of online business and different areas of earning.

I spend a lot of my time here even when I do not make comment but just to read the comments of others concerning certain topics that interest me most especially on cryptocurrency and online business.

I'm even thinking of learning more skill at least to be able to make more money than for me to depend only on paid to post website .

If I can be able to learn a skill such as trading of cryptocurrency , it will be quite possible for me to be able to make more money than what I am doing now.

Although paid to post website gives people opportunity to make $1on daily basis and people who can be able to dedicate their time can even make more than that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My question is, which skill is on your mind to learn online which you're passionate about?
Their are whole lots of them, you can learn and stand better to earn more than you're earning at the moment. Crypto trading is a skill, especially when you can analyse the movement of the coins well, and spot their future difference maker, such is a big profit margin for you when done well. I am learning how to analyse the market properly, that's the skill I am lacking around crypto at the moment, if I learn it complete and become an expert, I will really go far in making money off crypto.

I am learning basic web design, which is nearly complete on my end, next will be learning deeply around graphics and video editing, in order to edit my future YouTube videos and make it clearer and pleasing as users watch on. Writing is also a skill, of you expand more ideas to crave better writings, by doing creative writing, you'll definitely earn money bidding gigs at freelance marketplaces like, Fiverr, upwork, people-perhour, freelancer.com.ajd so on. What matters most, is finding the right one to go into, and put your mind 100% to learn it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have ever thought of quitting my online job too. It was getting so boring to work yet the amount earned was just small. It seemed like I was doing so much and earning just peanuts. I was working in paid to click sites and faucets. You know how they are, you spend so much time in them only to earn a small amount.

So I decided to quit ptc sites and faucets then focus only on paid to post forums and article writing sites. But it was so hard to get article writing sites that pay well. I ended up only writing articles for forum coin which pays so little per article. So I quit that too and focused on paid to post forums.

But not all paid to post forums pay well too. Plus I realized that working in many of them was not productive. So I left all other forums and narrowed down to just two; beermoney forum and Trendri. Nowadays, I really enjoy spending my time in these two sites and the reward is great.

I am currently taking time to learn forex trading and I hope that with time, I will invest my money to it and start earning some passive income. It will be a great new thing to try.