Get paid to Review Have you been paid to review products, apps and websites before?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Product review, app or website review are additional ways of making money online. Their are so many of clients seeking for your services to help them out write a good review with a high rating score to get paid for it.

You can get hired to write reviews for websites, apps, products via freelance marketplace, micro job sites, or through a portfolio website that hire freelancers specifically for writing reviews and get paid for your awesome response and rating.

I've done that many times via freelance marketplace and at microjob site like picoworkers where you'll see many of them to pick from. Just that, their pay rate aren't high at picoworkers but it is encouraging if you're hired from freelance marketplace to do the tasks.

Have you been hired before to do website, app or product reviews?

I have never been paid before to write app, website or product reviews. I think this is because I have not been so proactive in looking for such jobs. In the past, * have come across sites that pay for book reviews. But this particular one had a payment system that I did not like. I also was given a job to review forex brokers by a friend but I couldn't do it because of my little knowledge in forex trading.

There are many websites online that can pay me a lot of money to review books,apps,websites and so on. The only problem I have with them is payment system. Most of them use PayPal as their major payment system which only allows my country to send money. This is the reason why I refuse to move closer to them not to talk of working for them.