Brainbux. Have you been Paid

Affectionate

Ugent please, has anyone being paid by braimbux: A paid per click site. I am required to reffer at least 10 before being paid. I dont want to refer people to a site that will waist thier time and dash thier hope. If you are being paid, let us know

I am also a victim of this site and what really annoy me most is the time wasted and you can easily channel the time doing another thing. After you reach certain amount and you want to cash out that is when you will be told you have to reach this and that minimum withdraw after that and you reach minimum withdraw you will be told you have to refer upto a certain number of people before you can withdraw. i believe all these are tricks to make people get frustrated and leave after you might have waste all your precious time. it when i fullfill all what they ask that i remember i should google search and read review about them, and what i saw is just what i guess. they are scam

I have encountered sites that comes up with this style of one needing to bring about 10 to 15 people before payment and there are always total scam I can bet you that this site will be same. Please don't refer people if you are not sure it is legit. Save others from falling into same pit. For me I have vowed never to work on clicking sites. They hardly pay and are total time wasters. So beware and leave bringing more people so that the site can die a natural death.