Since you have been working online how many sites have paid you before???

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many scam sites online now which promises to pay but after working trielsly on them they turn out not to pay but instead crash it takes time for some people to discover until they reach the minimum withdrawal but those scam sites make their minimum withdrawal to be high in order for people to work for a king time on their site before realizing its a scam.

But aside from that there are sites which have proven and given me the mindset that legit sites still exist however its very hard to come across this sites most of this sites are not even popular and it tales a miracle to come across them rinse I have been working online I have only been paid by two sites trendri and bestnaija what about you or have you come across scam site before I have came across a couple of them and its breaks my heart finding out that the site o have been suffering on is scam but since I have become a guru online its no longer a suprise when I reach the minimum threshold and I don't get paid now I can identify a scam site when I see one what about you how many sites have paid you before?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many scam sites online now which promises to pay but after working trielsly on them they turn out not to pay but instead crash it takes time for some people to discover until they reach the minimum withdrawal but those scam sites make their minimum withdrawal to be high in order for people to work for a king time on their site before realizing its a scam.

But aside from that there are sites which have proven and given me the mindset that legit sites still exist however its very hard to come across this sites most of this sites are not even popular and it tales a miracle to come across them rinse I have been working online I have only been paid by two sites trendri and bestnaija what about you or have you come across scam site before I have came across a couple of them and its breaks my heart finding out that the site o have been suffering on is scam but since I have become a guru online its no longer a suprise when I reach the minimum threshold and I don't get paid now I can identify a scam site when I see one what about you how many sites have paid you before?
Good evening from my region everyone! Hope you are all doing well and you are having a good time with your family and friends this weekend. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with every single word you mention in your post. You are absolutely right. :)

It is true that these days most people are interested in working online because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. When you work online, you work from the comfort of your own home and there is no need to go outside. You stay at home with your family without a boss checking your work and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish.

On the other hand, you must be very careful when you work online because most earning sites are fake. In the past, I used to work for several sites which proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. The only earning site that has paid me so far is Trendri. In my opinion, Trendri is the best earning site of all. I would recommend it to everyone! Thanks again for your nice and helpful thread. :)

Oluwasegun purpose

Am new to all this online business of a thing since I have been online I have only come across site that promises to pay but fails to so I have been looking for legit sites to earn money on which is very hard to come across

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that there are many websites online that are scam. Some are just after your money. They persuade to invest or even join their websites only for them to be thinking of how to dupe you with your hard earned money. Others are even after your time. They waste your time. They won't even tell you their aim. You may he lucky to find out that they have been using your time for their own benefits.

So far, I am lucky to have worked with more of real websites that actually pay compare to the ones that don't pay but just rely on vainglory. I have been paid on every paid to post websites that I have worked for.

Not only paid to post websites pay me. There are also website that deals with transcription. I am being paid on that website as well. And I remembered I work with a local survey website that only pay with recharged card. I was able to make some money that I exchanged for recharged card on that platoform as well.

I think all real websites have the tendency of paying if the laws and rules guiding them are obeyed to the letter.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I consider myself to be an individual that can never become a subject of victim to scam and fraudulent websites , because I have a tool that has been accurately and correctly helping me to cross check whether a particular website is actually legit and paying or probably is scamming and defrauding , and primarily almost all the website that I have been working on since the year 2018 have been paying me . although I do not keep track of them numbers of website that I have been working on but I must say that 99 out of 100% of the websites that I have been working on since the year 2018 have indeed been legit and most importantly paying to me .

Nowadays I do not spend time working on small paying gig websites , and basically the only reason why I am still on the Trendri website forum is because it has a good rating and it pays really good . I am more into investing online than to work so as to make money online . and since the year 2020 I have been dealing on cryptocurrency and forex investment because I strongly believe the dad is the future and the one of the present ways to make it in life .

Skysaint

Verified member
Since I actually started working online, I have met with different earning sites and programs, most of them which didn't worth my time being there and some of them that don't really support users from my region. And of course I have met with a category that earned me so much even till date and for which I am so grateful.
First was those who actually didn't worth my time like the faucet claim sites. I can boldly say that I have tried out numerous faucet claim sites and all of them was just as useless to me as the previous one I came from. They will always want to to log back into the site after a specific time interval to claim stotashi after solving their caphtcha, and at the end of the day you won't earn anything close to a single cent and that's really bad for me then.
There are also ones that didn't support users from my region like the survey sites which is also a great way one can get to earn money online but too bad I wasn't qualified to take on their surveys. Even the payment method which is PayPal was also a barrier.
But then I came along posting forums and that's when I started earning some cool cash online. Well, I have worked on like five of them and I earned from them all.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem of scam sites is a huge problem and I must say that majority of the websites on the internet are scams, but there are certainly many legit sites out there as well. In the past I have worked on many sites that were legit,.

Content Mills

I have worked for a few article submission sites that used to pay me for articles. They were content mills. Content mills refer to a place where you write an article and sell that pre-written article in the internet marketplace. I used to work for a content mill that used to buy articles from me at a low price. They used to sell that article for profits. It was a great way to make money online.

Paid Forums

I have worked on a few paid forums and I still work on paid forums right now. In fact, paid forums are my main source of income as of now and I actually love writing and this is why paid forums are a great way to make money for me.

Working For Private Clients

Working for clients is another great way to make money. I have been working for a few people who used to pay me for writing articles online. I have managed to get a few clients, but I used to work for low rates.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
initially when I came online I wasn't paid for the job I was doing maybe because I didn't understand much about online jobs, I just got the information from a friend that money could be made online and I decided to give it a try. So I started out with paid to click site and without knowing I needed to read reviews so as to know the ones that are legit. I just started working In those that I saw with high amount for just clicking on their ads. So I did and try reaching the minimum payout and I didn't see jobs again to do so as to reach the payout. I left the site for some days by the time I try to login again they had reset my account balance to zero.

I reached out to the admin only to be ignored for days. I think I experienced that from two sites before I stumbled on a reviewed that was written on postloop I joined the site and I made my first $5 from them.

So since then I have been working on mostly posting sites and I have been getting my payment regularly. I'm working on about 3 sites now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On my quest to make money on the internet I have ventured into a lot of platforms and and in some of them I was able to make money but some could not pay me. A lot of them later turned out to be a scam platforms and so many of them were real platforms but I didn't have the will to work on them.

One of the first platforms that paid me money online is a survey platform called survey time. They usually pay people $1 per survey and during those days I was able to participate in so many of them and made some amount of money. I don't really know if the platform is still working today because the email I used to register on the platform has been lost. I didn't even bother to check about the platform again since then.

I have also made some good amount of money from paid to post platforms like Trendri, beermoneyforum, bizdustry and some other platforms. I am also a cryptocurrency trader and of course I have made some good amount of money from it.

Cryptocurrency has been my biggest source of income since I started making money on the internet.

Hilda

I haven't been able to work online for a very long time. The first and only website that has been able to pay me is the forumwheel. That was the first site that I worked in and ingot to believe that online work pays. I still work there but alot of things have changed since we have a new admin. We no longer get paid on a specific date like we used to since the admin is not always online. But I still love working there and ever simce the I have been searching for online forums. I have joined several of them that are believed to be legit and still waiting to see how things will be.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The following are some of the website I have work with and get paid from their programs.

Amazon
I make money from Amazon associates program as an affiliate. I created a website in kitchen niche. I wrote a lot of content on it and I include as little as in some of the post.

I was making about $50 on average from the website every month. I only do the work by writing the article ones and get paid continuously because I rank on the first page for some of the keywords.

Bizdustry
this is the first day to post forum I worked with. it was a friend who I met at the popular Forum in my country who introduce me to them program. I have make a lot of money from the forum. I stopped when the admin require everyone to upgrade to become a paid member.

Trendri
this is another get paid to post forum I work with. It is one of the top rated get paid to post forum. The admin is very consistent in his payment whenever we ask for withdrawal request. the best part is that I can choose to get paid directly into my local bank account without any problem.

Other website I have worked with include Beer money Forum which is also get paid to post forum and social network called Noise Cash.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now I don't really have much time to be posting in so many platforms and because of that I only concentrate to post on trendri and BMF . Oi. For now they are one of my favourite platforms for posting of content in making of extra bucks online .

I also understand that bizdustry is among one of the favourite platforms a lot of people are using to make money . But personally I don't have an account on the platform but from all indication the platform seems legit because a lot of people are testifying about it base on the comments of people here.

For now I am occupied with a lot of responsibilities offline and I may not really have time to be posting on so many platform like i should.

In all the same beer money forum and trendri is among my favourite for now.. Maybe I have so many others to discover laters