Have You Face Any Problem Since You Started Online Money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is a good way to be financial stable, although it is not all the online money making method that work good for everyone. But on one way or the other, people are able to make money from various ways. Some people consider online money making as less stress way to earn money because they have no online boss.

Some people are able to make huge amount of money than when they were working from offline. Yes, those who have skills are making huge amount of money with no doubt. There are also some people who combine both online money making and offline money making. Whatever been the case we all earn up making money despite that some earn much money than others. Today we are just considering the risks involve in making money online. One can never talk about making money online without mentioning the risks involved. Yes, every online money making has it own risk and you can never get way this risks but rather you have to be careful about how you go about it.

The most dangerous risk one can first mention is the risks of falling into a scam sites. I have been a victim on this scam sites before. Another risk involve in online money making is promoting affiliate links without getting sales, this is total headache and so confusing. There are some risk as getting banned and other things that make online money making so annoying.

Have you yourself fall into one of these risks or problems before? Share your thought here.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The problem we do face while making money online is the one that's hindering us from making much money online. These problems vary from individuals to individuals and from website to websites. I will personally talk about the problem I am facing that hinder me from making money online.

The number one problem I have is time. I don't really have much time to work online. I am a busy type. My offline work does demand much time from me which make me not to really utilize much time that I have online very well. Most time, I will come home late and I will need to rest so that I can be able to regain lost energy.

Most time too, lack of skill is what makes me lose interest in online scheme. I don't have any online marketable skill. This has made me earn just a little from online gigs. Earning low most time may discourage us from having interest in online earning. I do work on paid to post websites and maybe transcription website. All these do not pay as much as what people with some marketable skills will earn.

But despite this, I am still earning considerable amount of money online..

Ajebo25

Verified member
They are many problems which people face when they start making money or want to make money online I was one of the people make mistakes and fix some problems when I wanted to go into making money or start making money online wanted a problem which I encountered was the problem of identifying legit sites these really affected me in many ways because I go scammed many times online just because of joining old is gets paid to read news size I was kinda couple of times before I finally learned my lesson online upon that.

Learning never stops as I continue to fall into scams constantly I tried going into blogging puts because of lack of experience I couldn't walk on it so much before I decided to give up on plug it in I went into article writing that was when I found many site switch peas people for i-10 articles on them I got scammed many times before I finally found religious sites which you please for writing articles but earning was very low Papa stand comment this was what's made me left this site and finally I found trendy this side is really cool I'm most say

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Literally yes , during my early days of being introduced to make money online I have been facing various hindrances and obstruction that make me to make less money online or make me not to meet up with my expected accumulation when I want to make money online . And one of the most common obstruction and hindrances is the fact of being a victim of subject to various online scammers and fraudsters in the internet which I am sure is one of the reasons why people do not make money online today possibly because they have for once become scammed and defrauded buy some online scammers and fraudsters in the internet and so because of these , they totally have the mindset that making money online is actually very impossible .

Personally I believe that making money online is actually very interesting and should be engaged by any individual who definitely want to make money online . But to bypass the obstruction and hindrances that you will face in the act of making money online it is advised to use a tool known as a scam site detector . What this means , well this is actually a tool that helps you to accurately detect a website in order to know whether it is legit and paying or possibly a scam and fraud .

Rachael

Verified member
Making money online has been quite challenging these few months, this is because, each day, due to lack of electricity supply, I have to pay to charge my devices so the work could be done and this in turn affects me because the amount earned online is not as much compared to my daily expenses to get my devices powered. Dealing with fraudsters each day online has been very tasking, due to the fact that they come up with enticing offers just to sway me into wasting my hard-earned money. The challenge of having to get myself motivated each day to work has become a serious issue, which has affected my productivity.

Few years ago, due to the situation of loosing money to scammers, it made me think there was no possible way of making money online and this created a different kind of perception for me, which made it difficult for me to trust any online source. Well, I have grown past this level because today, I'm making money online in a legitimate way where there is full guarantee of being paid so long as you stick to the terms and conditions and put in your best when it comes to quality.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that if you really want to make money on the internet you must face some problems ranging from the platforms you are working on to payment systems or a lot of others. I have faced some problems on the internet on my quest to make money online and I was able to solve them immediately.

There was a time I worked on a platform and I was able to make about $60 from that particular platform then I used to payoneer payment service to withdraw the money but something happened I couldn't withdraw. I wrote so many emails to them and they were very reluctant in solving the problems. That was one of the many reasons why I don't really bother using that payment service again because they are not very much reliable.

The problem was later solved though but it took a lot of time and persistence from my side to get the problem solved. this was one of the major problems I faced while trying to make money online because as of then, $60 was a whole lot of money to me and i spent like three months to make the money. Since then I have always been very careful when trying to make money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Two things used to hinder me from making money online light and distraction. The light situation in my country is worrisome. You would go days without seeing light and if they manage to give the light it might just be epileptic. You wouldn't even charge your devices up to 59% and they are gone. it really baffles me how a whole giant of Africa be lacking light so much. So if I don't go out to where there's commercial charging that means I wouldn't be able to make steady money online.

Another issue is that of distraction at home. I don't know people just believe because you are at home means that you are not doing anything serious. I have become the go to errand person since I'm around at home almost all the time I don't just get it. So these distraction might make me not to make money as I should. Another is people coming with unsolicited hosts and discussions. Infact they will just come and grab a chair distracting with gist for hours. So all of these are not healthy for me maybe I would have to look for a convenient place outside the home to bedkung my online jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.