As a beginner trader, what problem or challenges do you usually face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15641
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15641

As a beginner trader, what problem or challenges do you usually face? And what do you think would help you do better?

MakeitWork

Be more knowledgeable in terms of trading, based on experience the best way is to get help with someone who provides training courses or a business that gives out specific signal, pattern and stock/options to use, in that way you can lower down the ratio of profit to loss getting lets say up to 30% lower in terms of loss is already a huge number, to get started there are few who offer such courses like 20 minute trader but you can always find a course that fits your trading convenience, they are all scattered in the internet.

Thom2

As a beginner trader, what problem or challenges do you usually face? And what do you think would help you do better?
Lack of disciplne, being overwhelmed by emotions, failing to be consistency in Profits. If you are like me when l started l didnt have capital

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If you are a beginner in the forex market then you may face many problems. You have to know how to face those problems. There are many problems you may face like getting losses, not understanding the market situation. You should gain a strong knowledge of earning maximum profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

Fline

I can show u website that can help u and explain everything regarding the trading

O

onesteptosucces

Many people write that it's not realistic to make money. To some extent they are right, but there are nuances. I will tell you how I came to this market, what I could achieve, what difficulties I had to go through. I got acquainted with forex about five years ago, there was some training in the DC, then almost the entire depot was drained.Do you know why? The whole point is not that I was taken to the drain, but it is simply not easy that in numerous courses 99% of the necessary information is not said. So how do you make money on Forex? From my experience I will say this: -you can work if you can get five or ten thousand from your Pocket and easily throw it into the trash without flinching. I can. I close trades that have gone at a loss and do not regret, even if the price returned after a while and you could have closed with a profit, but if you would not have returned ...-you should devote 18 hours to this work every day. For example, I can keep my position for hours and piss, roughly speaking, will not leave. - what drives prices? The whole world. Follow the news, analyze the behavior of the currency on history, etc. -Deposit! To be honest, I cannot give recommendations, you can start with any amount, but if you are a very beginner,
there is really no point in starting on the demo because everyone has to go through the bitter school of losing a deposit, but how much you are willing to lose, everyone decides for himself. - at least half a year of work and you will only begin to understand what is really happening! Are you ready for this? Summarized from myself:
Can you make a million? Even more is possible. Do not try to find or buy auto advisors for trading, this is nonsense. There is no easy money. Do not go to any courses, everything you need is on the internet, you just need to find the information you need. Will be optimists! Forex is not a game, as many people write, it is a delusion.

Immilash

Many individuals compose that it's not practical to bring in cash. Somewhat they are correct, yet there are subtleties. I will let you know how I came to this market, what I could accomplish, what challenges I needed to go through. I got to know forex around five years prior, there was some preparation in the DC, then, at that point, practically the whole warehouse was drained.Do you know why? The general purpose isn't that I was taken to the channel, however it is just difficult that in various courses almost 100% of the vital data isn't said. So how would you bring in cash on Forex? From my experience I will say this: - you can work assuming you can get five or 10,000 from your Pocket and effectively toss it into the garbage without wincing. I can. I close exchanges that have gone at a loss and don't lament, regardless of whether the cost returned inevitably and you might have shut with a benefit, yet on the off chance that you would not have returned ...- you ought to commit 18 hours to this work consistently. For instance, I can save my situation for quite a long time and piss, generally talking, won't leave. - what drives costs? The entire world. Follow the news, examine the conduct of the cash on history, and so forth - Deposit! Truth be told, I can't give proposals, you can begin with any sum, however in the event that you are a very amateur,
there is actually no reason for beginning the demo since everybody needs to go through the harsh school of losing a store, yet the amount you will lose, everybody chooses for himself.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There also of challenges as we all know the meaning of trading. Trading is buying and selling of some kind of goods or services or even both. Now when you buy or sell you can either make profit or loss. What determines what you make will depend largely on what your level of experience and how you manage the business concern.

Now when it comes to trading either online or offline what will determine one's success lies on the amount of time you must have invested in learning the trade you intend to start. Although after learning somuch even from the professionals you are still bound to make mistakes so you should give yourself some space for mistakes. This is all part of the experience gathering process. As you keep on making more and more mistakes you will increase your learning curve.

Then at some point you will realise that you will become a professional yourself and attain success in your trades. Even at that level the learning curve does not stop. You keep learning and learning in each passing day in your trades.

Because everyday comes with it own challenges, says we all know human behaviour are unpredictable and the market is regulated by human behaviour.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There also of challenges as we all know the meaning of trading. Trading is buying and selling of some kind of goods or services or even both. Now when you buy or sell you can either make profit or loss. What determines what you make will depend largely on what your level of experience and how you manage the business concern.

Now when it comes to trading either online or offline what will determine one's success lies on the amount of time you must have invested in learning the trade you intend to start. Although after learning somuch even from the professionals you are still bound to make mistakes so you should give yourself some space for mistakes. This is all part of the experience gathering process. As you keep on making more and more mistakes you will increase your learning curve.

Then at some point you will realise that you will become a professional yourself and attain success in your trades. Even at that level the learning curve does not stop. You keep learning and learning in each passing day in your trades.

Because everyday comes with it own challenges, says we all know human behaviour are unpredictable and the market is regulated by human behaviour.

There are various different kinds of trading. You could be a cryptocurrency trader or stock trader. In fact, you can even trade physical goods offline and you may also buy or sell good online and make money. Unfortunately, all kinds of various trading options carry their own challenges. When it comes to cryptocurrency trading and stock trading, the main issue is uncertain and unpredictable nature of the market. This is why many traders often face huge losses. Most of the times, many traders do not use the proper strategy and they end up suffering from loss. One of the biggest mistakes many cryptocurrency and stock traders make is that they do not monitor the market and make unrealistic price predictions.

This leads to price crash and the trader ends up suffering from loss. As far as goods trading is concerned, one of the biggest challenges a commodity trader faces is a lack of customers willing to buy. You need to compete with other traders and provide the cheapest prices. Otherwise, you will always struggle to find the client. This is not so simple or easy. You need to advertise and market your products in order to gain attention of retailers.

Nimrod

Challenges a new trader faces

1) Lack of patience.
2) Following risk and money management techniques.
3) Finding a suitable trading strategy.
4) Lack of discipline
5) Dealing with losses

Tactical

I think most of the new traders are inspired by the kind of money that goes with this ‘title’. They believe that they can earn a lot of money by trading currencies but when faced with the truth, they find it challenging to accept that the reality is different. It’s hard for them to accept their losses and move on. It was the same story with me. Everytime I lost money, I tried to earn it back only to lose even more.

Dora Wi

Like others have said, trading psychology challenges are the most prevalent for beginners (and even experienced traders a lot of the time). So it's important to learn about it and learn to notice and manage emotions in yourself. Another big challenge can be realizing that there are still gaps in your knowledge that require more research or learning.

Mary Frederick

When I was a new trader, then mostly I faced SL’s in my trading, so it was so hard to keep continue with the same concentration; as a newbie, I was unfamiliar with the reality of Forex, as a result my expectation was so high!

LaneBall

The biggest challenge I have faced while trading forex that has been difficult to conquer is managing emotions. I have experienced emotions like fear and anxiety from time to time as I had unrealistic profit expectations in the beginning and had forgotten that just like any other field, forex trading also required time and consistency.

Chlamys

I remember when I switched from demo trading to live trading, I didn’t make any money for 2 weeks. Although I was confident about my skills, I was too scared to do trading because I didn’t want to lose money.

I think trading psychology is the biggest challenge that traders face in their early days of trading. It took me a while to gain my confidence back, which I lost after losing. Once a trader finds a way to control his/her emotions, trading becomes less challenging.

Heiden Lang

Challenges that you can face as a new trader-

• You experience how different live trading is from demo trading
  • Uncontrolled emotions
  • Finding a profitable strategy
  • Coping with stress and losses
  • Hard to become disciplined

Eduard Hahn

When I started, I faced trouble in sticking to my trading plan. I used to change my strategy while in the market whenever something unusual happened. This landed me in trouble several times. But as they say, your experience is the best teacher. I have gotten better now and follow my trading plan from start to close.