What have you achieved since you started working online?

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many people who just wake online daily without making anything online and this really heartbreaking when you discover that you have the working online for so long without making anything out of it as for me since I have started working online I can say that I have achieved one or two things since I have started working online as I have made some money which cater for my needs sometimes some of my friends envy and ask me how I make money online and when I show them, they still couldn't figure out how to use it.

I think other achievements which I have made since I have been working online are the knowledge which I have gained by working on some of these websites I have gained some skills without even realizing it like when I work on this forum it has given me fast typing skills that i can even type with my eyes closed now, working on trendri has given me the skills to have an image of my keyboard in my brain that I can locate the letters without looking at it.

What about you? What have you achieved since you have been working online?

Sikapa

Verified member
Actually, if so ask me what I have achieved ever since since I started making money online, have many things to say because I have gain much experience on both online and offline money making. You know, is due to this online money making that I got to know this Trended forum where I have learn and still learning on new ways of making money online.

One thing that we have to know not all the time that we have to expect money but sometimes too we have to know we are learning new things. I personally have learn many things on this forum and it is giving me much experience. Money making forums have be the back bone of my life because it is giving the opportunity to learn from online and also it is directing me to many paths. I can say thing that people pay money to learn are been thought freely here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now , I will say I have achieved so many things and I have good ideas of different opportunities to make online and I am working toward equipping myself on the best way to make money because that is the only way I can be able to make more money.

I didn't really understand more on cryptocurrency untill I came to understand about paid to post website , online has really helped me both financially and otherwise in knowledge..

There are so many benefits of working online . I believe online is just the best way you can make money and it will also expose you to different earning opportunities that will help you make more money online. Is not really easy because so many people are benefiting and at the same time so many people are not particularly interested in online earning opportunities. The benefits are too numerous to mention.