Get Paid to Write Forum that pays

Dowell John

Do you have an idea about PTP forums that pays to write or pay to do a task to earn money. I intend to join forums or blog i can get some money from the community activities. I know about postloop but its know longer functional.

I look forward for your replies please . Thanks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can join other forums like beermoneyforum and socialseo. These two are great posting forums that you can make extra money from if you are really active and consistent. So I will message you the links to join if you are really interested. You write just like here by creating threads and replying

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Apart from trendri, there are also other great platforms in which you can make money while making comments and posting new topics. Since I went to the paid to post platforms I have been making some cool amount of money while posting on my leisure time which is very great and one of the best ways in which you can make money especially if you do not have an online skill.

arunima25

Verified member
I would suggest Forum Coin. I have been a member there since few years and it's a trusted site. It's quite user friendly and you can earn few forum coins for each post that you make. 1 Forum coin is equivalent to 1 cent. The minimum payout limit is 5 dollars and you can make that easily by being regular there. They are professional and quick with payment.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I would suggest Forum Coin. I have been a member there since few years and it's a trusted site. It's quite user friendly and you can earn few forum coins for each post that you make. 1 Forum coin is equivalent to 1 cent. The minimum payout limit is 5 dollars and you can make that easily by being regular there. They are professional and quick with payment.
I have been hearing of forum coin for sometime but I haven't really registered on the platform. I think I would have to do that very soon because I know a lot of people making some money on monthly basis from there while making little comments on daily basis. It is definitely one of the oldest and one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet.

AmaliaTG

Do you have an idea about PTP forums that pays to write or pay to do a task to earn money. I intend to join forums or blog i can get some money from the community activities. I know about postloop but its know longer functional.

There are forums like cashtimeforum.com and mylot.com where in mylot you can discuss anything with the members, there is no restrictions when it comes to the content you will create neither is the word rules. As long as you follow the community guidelines, you will make money there. And cashtiimeforum is all about how to make money online and will pay you CTF Coins which you can redeem to cash. Good luck.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been hearing of forum coin for sometime but I haven't really registered on the platform. I think I would have to do that very soon because I know a lot of people making some money on monthly basis from there while making little comments on daily basis. It is definitely one of the oldest and one of the best paid to post platforms on the internet.
I would agree there. Making the payout every month comes with little effort there. Also if you get approved as article writer there, you can make better money. Moderator and admin are pretty active there and make sure that the forum is not scammed.

Josemendez

Verified member
There are several paid to post site that are legit and the good part of it is that they are similar to trendri. One of such site is forum coin . This is a website that has been legit for more than 5 years . It doesn't require long daily engagement and one can get to know of other good paid to post site from there

kitgeri

There are forums like cashtimeforum.com and mylot.com where in mylot you can discuss anything with the members, there is no restrictions when it comes to the content you will create neither is the word rules. As long as you follow the community guidelines, you will make money there. And cashtiimeforum is all about how to make money online and will pay you CTF Coins which you can redeem to cash. Good luck.
I will check this out, thanks!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are several paid to post websites. But apart from trendri, I don't know the one that pays in real currency. Most pay in coins. These fora are all unique. You can join tredri if you love posting articles. Some other fora love short comments. If you are a fan crypto coins, you can start making money on other fora like beermoney, cashtime forum

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there are forum like beermoneyforum and bizdustry , you could register on them and make some amount of money by making comments on the forum sites and others , these are obviously many who are earning more amount of money from forums in a day and also you learn more on the current hapening to develop you more in different areas too

Kwess

Beermoney is also another forum where you can make extra money but on that platform it deals with points that you can latter convert to cash. On beermoney you can also use your points to hire people to your site or affiliate links. So far this is also one of the PTP site I know and still using.

anil02

Verified member
I would agree there. Making the payout every month comes with little effort there. Also if you get approved as article writer there, you can make better money. Moderator and admin are pretty active there and make sure that the forum is not scammed.
with writing article we can earn much more at forum coin but I feel that publishing article at this site is not easy work. I want to write at this site but I don't how I became a approved writer. Admin of FC is active and supportive.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there are numerous paid-to-post forums online to choose from. These forums are becoming more and more popular these days because they are considered a very easy earning method. However, you must be very careful since there are a lot of forums that do not pay. This is very unfair and disappointing at the same time. For this reason, you must always do a very good search for every new forum you come across and read some reviews about it before joining in order to avoid any problems in the future regarding the payment when you ask for a cashout.

As far as I am concerned, I would recommend apart from this forum,Trendri, Referral Index Forum to you. These two forums are legit and they really pay their members. I have joined Referral Index Forum recently and I am very satisfied with it. I already received my first payment to my PayPal account last month, so I can assure you that it is legit. You can join it too.

freelancermaria

There are lots of legal sites that will compensate you for your time and effort. Personally, I'm a fan of Mylot and ForumCoin. Both are legitimate and pay. I have been a member of these sites for many years and have been paid many times. Unfortunately, I have not yet had the opportunity to use the Referral Index Forum. When I mentioned it to a friend, they suggested I give it a shot. I'm crossing my fingers that this is a real website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not a fan of posting on forums to make money, however, that's why currently I am only on two forums, this one and its sister site (insured forums). Making money from forum posting is very tiring work. You will have to spend hours posting to earn a small amount. However, if you still want to try posting on forums, I can give you some names. Well, Trendri is obviously a nice platform, and you can also try Insured Forums. Apart from these two forums, you can try posting on postbuck, bizdustry, referral index forums, forum coin, beer money forum, etc. Bizdustry was once high paying forum site, you could earn 5 cents per reply of 20-25 words. However, currently it has reduced the pay rate, but you can still make more than a dollar every day. The only downside is you need to purchase VIP membership to withdraw your earning.

arunima25

Verified member
with writing article we can earn much more at forum coin but I feel that publishing article at this site is not easy work. I want to write at this site but I don't how I became a approved writer. Admin of FC is active and supportive.
I have written a couple of article there. We have to get approved to become a article writer there at Forum Coin. There is a thread about the same there. You can search it there. We have to write a mail to get the approval.It takes a few days to get the approval. Once you are approved, you can go ahead and write there. Your article is instantly published abd you get the points instant. Your article doesn't need approval each time to be published. Once you are approved as article writer there, you can go on writing there.

anil02

Verified member
Thanks for telling me about it. but at present I am not interested in writing article because of my health problems, when ever I will improved I will write. I thinks we have to send our first article to moderator for approval.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of get paid to post websites but I can't vouch for most of them, the only get paid to post sites I am active on are insured forum and trendri, I think they are the best and they are run by one person, I enjoy writing because it is my hobby way back, I dn't actually feel like working at all when I'm on these forum.

When you are getting started in the online, I think paid to post forums are one of the ways you can use to start making money, and you can use money you make here to start up other online businesses especially if you are bootstrapped, that is you don't pay for food, rent and other basic necessities, money you make here can accumulate if you are patient enough, another perk is you will learn how to write well and relate with other forum members.