Earn Money Bizdustry; Another Forum That Pays

AfriPeeps Official

The fact that you are here on Trendri simply shows that you believe in making some cash from forums that pay. However like I said in a post I shared earlier on this great forum, it is always better to have more than one means of making money online, this will surely boost your online income.

To that effect I am going to share with you another forum that pays you for your meaningful and original content you share on their platform. The name of the platform is Bizdustry, you can search online and register for free on the platform.

Bizdustry allows you to post contents without limitations but you will only be rewarded for 50 comments daily. Each comments will earn you 20 Biznotes where 1000 Biznotes equals $1.

You can witdraw your money when you have up to $5 which is 5,000 Biznotes. Bizdustry pays through PayPal and Litecoin.

One thing I can tell you about Bizdustry is that the forum is legit and paying.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is the first paid to post website that paid me. Though it was not the first one that I know. I have been there since last year December and to be frank, I have not heard any reasons to stop loving the website because of the sincerity of the admin.

MOSIUR

As an online worker, I have been hearing and watching the advantages and disadvantages of different sites for a long time. People are sharing their ideas that are clarifying accurately about the websites. I have recently entered Bizdustry, so I will be able to say something clearly after passing some days and withdrawing my payments.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
But to be frank, I don't really like the recent structure of the website where by the users only have to make 50 comments per day. Ever since the new rule, I have not been able to make it on that website. And of recent users are not paid for creating thread but they have a way of awarding the best thread creator

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This one does not need so much explanation because I consider it as one of the best and the most perfect paid to post website I have ever seen in my life, what I like most about them is their honesty and they always inform people of any changes they are making in the community. they are the best for me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I turned the forum into side hustle and saving platform. I can't every money I made on the website as savings which I can spend any time there Is urgent need. I like the forum because it will acquire less character in the comments but you don't get paid for creating thread. The verification process is not that hard.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think there is already another thread on this forum and I believe there is no point in creating new topics for the website that has alredy been discussed. But anyways Bizdustry is a good site to make easy money by posting on forums. I have been posting on this forum since last December.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is one of the get paid to post websites out there. You get paid for every comment you made on the website. You will get paid for the first 50 comments you made on the website. Every comments does not require much characters. The only downside is that you don't get paid for creating thread on the forum. You get paid in cryptocurrency on the site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I found it pretty much easier to work in Bizdustry incentive program is not too hard to earn from. Just ensure that you make meaningful comment all the time on the forum. But the problem is that the admins are not paying people for creating thread. This is the reason why the posters are commenting on the same topic over and over. it will even make sense if they can pay for just one post in 24 hours.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is definitely the best forum right now. I have been maing cash there and also sharing a lots of information there in the recent times and they have been paying me. The forums administrators are really great people who are also very friendly. I hope that it will become one of the best forums in the world really sooner.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though bizdustry is a good forum that pays but the e still some forum that are more better though not yet unveils . The recent activities on the site is not sounding well at all because some people were ban just for no reason or reason that are are not genue .

Buzemak

Bizdustry is good paying site, like the creator of this post, we have to exploit other means to make ends meet.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is a good forum which pay for first fifty comments with biznotes. The biznotes can be converted to dollar on the site before you request for withdrawal when you reach the minimum threshold. Litecoin is the mode of receiving payment. I still prefer Bizdustry to forum coin and beer money forum. Bizdustry also has referral program.