Is Bizdustry Legit?

Bisolami

Verified member
I've heard a lot of good reviews about Bizdustry. And I also want to ask the users here if they can tell me if it is legit of now?
Also, when I tried creating an account, I was told that they do not want a new member for now so I was unable to become a member.
And I still need someone to convince me and tell me that it is legit because I am willing to join. And if you have another way in which I can register, please let me know.
I'm very much interested in being a member of that wonderful platform.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have also been hearing alot of things about bizdustry but I haven't taken my time to work on it due to the fact that trendri is paying me well so what do I need bizdustry for?

Another reason is that I don't understand how the forum works I don't know their payment method, I don't know their rules, I don't know if they pay fast like trending so I can't risk it even though the platform looks similar to trendi in design I still prefer trendi due to the fact that this forum pays fast so I don't know why you're going to create an account on bizdustry when you have an account that can make money for you here all you need to do is follow the rules and you won't have any problem here just post unique contents and rest assured you will get paid.

There are many sites that promises to give money for clicking and other things but I suggest you stay here in other do you not to get scammed online or I'd you can work research well you can even start your own blog and start building it from scratch an you will rip the benefits.

Earnwebcom

I recommend the bizdustry website, it is certainly very helpful and you can get a lot of knowledge and money out of it. Legit.

E

eldavis

Why am i seeing lots of threads about bizdustry asking if it's legit or not. Well from my experience, bizdustry is very legit. Before i even got to know about trendri i started working on bizdustry. Bizdustry was the very paid to post forum i worked on. It was so strange for me back then, the whole system of paid to post was pretty much weird to me back then and i had doubts about the forum but in the end i came to enjoy it, bizdustry is very legit and a very good forum to work on you can earn up to a dollar per day there.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I have also been hearing alot of things about bizdustry but I haven't taken my time to work on it due to the fact that trendri is paying me well so what do I need bizdustry for?

Another reason is that I don't understand how the forum works I don't know their payment method, I don't know their rules, I don't know if they pay fast like trending so I can't risk it even though the platform looks similar to trendi in design I still prefer trendi due to the fact that this forum pays fast so I don't know why you're going to create an account on bizdustry when you have an account that can make money for you here all you need to do is follow the rules and you won't have any problem here just post unique contents and rest assured you will get paid.

There are many sites that promises to give money for clicking and other things but I suggest you stay here in other do you not to get scammed online or I'd you can work research well you can even start your own blog and start building it from scratch an you will rip the benefits.
In terms of legit the website pays 25 each month then it is better to do trades with members like @uptrendfinancialsignal or Potuse on Bizdustry to avoid this waiting time. Legit does so many exchanges and get funds on time.