Bizdustry review

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Imran Noori

Verified member
Bizdustry is a paid to post website where you can earn for posting, it is a genuine and legit website, I personally cashed out several times from it.

Current credits
20 BizNotes per post
(For all members)
(20 BizNotes = $0.02)

50 BizNotes per thread
(Only for VIP members)
(50 BizNotes = $0.05)

Daily limits
50 posts daily (for non VIP members)
60 posts and 10 threads (for VIP members)

Payment methods
Litecoin
PayPal
(Only for VIP members)

You can withdraw your BizNotes when you buy VIP membership or you can exchange it with other members who provide exchange services.

Available VIP upgrades
Standard VIP: $20
Premium Individual VIP: $60
(For one month)

If you have any questions, you can ask me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is one of the earliest forums I joined. When I joined there was no option of being a VIP member for withdrawal. They charged $1 flat as withdrawal fees, and paid 5 cents per posts and 7 cents per topics. I have made upto $2 per day on the forum. However, I stopped visiting the site when they cust their pay rate to 2 cents per post and stopped paying for the topics. However, I have made some good money by using this forum. I still have an account there, if they have not deleted for inactivity, but I don't think I will go back because now you need to spend real money to make money.

Suba

Staff member
Currently, many Bizdustry members have been abandoned after the Bizdustry admin tightened expenses to pay members, did not give rewards to new thread creators, and also reduced giving rewards for posts or comments. Standard givers cannot withdraw their funds, because they have to upgrade membership with several levels and fees per month starting from Standard VIP $ 40, Premium Individual VIP $ 75. So each member must be able to make money at least $ 40 to reach the BEP. So Bizdustry will be more suitable for very active posters.

Earnwebcom

I have had nothing but good experiences with bizdustry. The admin of the site is extremely helpful and good to work with. The forum itself has an extremely high number of helpful threads and you can learn a lot of knowledge about making money online from there.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Bizdustry had decided to modify their operations to exclude paid posting for the general majority of users. They only offer paid posting opportunities to a select group of people. The owner, Alex and his team would choose the clique of valued contributors on criterion that is secret to all of them. So many people have left the site but I guess they have a package team that keeps the site active to some extent.

They just celebrated a million posts and I feel it took too long to reach that milestone when you compare the timeframe that other sites use to reach that point.