Earn Money Start earning on bizdustry forum

Shigobad2020

Bizdustry is a forum site in which you can earn by posting forum topics and sharing your opinion on topic post , you can earn by participating in the forum and start earning.
Bizdustry is an amazing sites that does not discriminate between colours , they help you to acheive your dreams by paying out at least $5 every weekend? you can make up to $2 daily.
You can join by clicking on the link

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt Bizdustry is one of my best PTP site to date, I've been around Bizdustry for over eight months and I'm still enjoying my time there chatting with esteem users. I've been receiving payment from Bizdustry Admin from day one without any unpaid wages. That's why I'm sticking with it no matter the low pay rate.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Bizdustry is a forum site in which you can earn by posting forum topics and sharing your opinion on topic post , you can earn by participating in the forum and start earning.
Bizdustry is an amazing sites that does not discriminate between colours , they help you to acheive your dreams by paying out at least $5 every weekend? you can make up to $2 daily.
You can join by clicking on the link
I am also a member in Bizdustry and I have earn a lot of time there. I don't think that it is possible to earn $2 in a day. Because there is daily limit in what they pay per post reply on the forum. The maximum post reply they pay for is 50. That means the maximum to earn there is 1 USD for post reply.

Wole.K

Am a member there but haven't really got the time to post there. Is it really possible making $2 per day from the forum?

Shigobad2020

Am a member there but haven't really got the time to post there. Is it really possible making $2 per day from the forum?
I just realized that after making $1.44 , you stop earning for the day, i realised thepat the number of post you can make a day is seventy two post , and if you can be earning that amount daily on forum sites, i think thats somethings at the end of the week.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not been active on the platform, with what I am seeing, I guess it's time to buckle up and be active on the platform too. It's really okay if you can make $1 a day. People just keep singing praises of the site and I think it's going places .
Trendri is okay too , I like posting on trendri too because it's my first PTP site and that makes me glue to it.

Mertayasa

Thanks for this post. I recently just sign in this site, but seem like I don't really understand how to create any post in this site. When I click blog post button the site is showing error 404. Is the site make any update or something wrong with my browser?

I just read their frequently asking question, and I think we can make more than $1 each day. I just hope it can solve soon.

Shigobad2020

Thanks for this post. I recently just sign in this site, but seem like I don't really understand how to create any post in this site. When I click blog post button the site is showing error 404. Is the site make any update or something wrong with my browser?

I just read their frequently asking question, and I think we can make more than $1 each day. I just hope it can solve soon.
I think the errors stuff is due to the issue of network problem because one of the new members which happens to be my friend also complain, but it will be solved soon, I do actually make $1 daily but sometimes I don't make up to that due to my offline activities.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I just realized that after making $1.44 , you stop earning for the day, i realised thepat the number of post you can make a day is seventy two post , and if you can be earning that amount daily on forum sites, i think thats somethings at the end of the week.
Are you sure about this and have you try it out , because the maximum amount i find out that could be earned in a day is like $1, i have not really seen such instance or have they they changed the pattern , i will still earn and see if that rate is quite acheivable to earn money from the platform for now , since i find it hard
to earn more than a dollar

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You aren't going to earn again after reaching 50 messages for the day at bizdustry. The max you can earn there with in 24 hours is $1. As for the $1.44 that was then, before Bizdustry Admin change it to 50 messages = $1. Its not easy to reach the 50 messages a day there talk more of reaching 72 messages a day.

Shigobad2020

You aren't going to earn again after reaching 50 messages for the day at bizdustry. The max you can earn there with in 24 hours is $1. As for the $1.44 that was then, before Bizdustry Admin change it to 50 messages = $1. Its not easy to reach the 50 messages a day there talk more of reaching 72 messages a day.
Thanks for the correction , actually i tried reaching 50post yesterday because its been awhile on making 50post because of my offline activities, I realised I stopped earning after the 50post not knowing it has been changed to a minimum of 50post daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the correction , actually i tried reaching 50post yesterday because its been awhile on making 50post because of my offline activities, I realised I stopped earning after the 50post not knowing it has been changed to a minimum of 50post daily.
Sure, it has been replaced with 50 posts instead of 72 posts a day. With 72 posts per day some people will still pass the figure within 2-3 hours interval of chatting without break. I remembered that I've completed the 72 messages before like 5 times before it was reverted to 50 messages every 24 hours.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I always give my maximum respect to this Forums because it is one of the best site that pays, I have received my payment severally from them and I'm still earning from them, anyone can you make money from bizdustry as far as you contribute positively to the growth of the community and you also obey the rules and regulation that governs it.